Half - River & Tristan

Description: Angels and demons exist, though most of humanity don't actually KNOW that. Yes, many people believe in them but they haven't been proven to exist. There are two humans that met angels and demons, themselves. Two separate couples formed. Creating two unique individuals. Earth's only half-angel and earth's only half-demon. When the two individuals meet for the first time, one of their intentions is bad. Over time, though, things change. But is it for the better? (Around 4500 words)

*sorry for the kinda crappy description

Tristan's POV

"His angel traits are very prominent. You will know it is him when you see him."

"What does he look like?"

My father rolled his eyes, "White hair, blue eyes, and pale skin. Angels also have certain auras -- they're disgusting. You will know it's him."

I nodded, "Yes, sir."

"Make sure no one is around when you do it. I can handle the situation if things go wrong but it will be messy-- so do your best to avoid that."

"Yes, sir."

He sighed, "How's your mother doing?"

I shrugged a little, "Still kicking."

He nodded, "Not for much longer, I'm afraid... don't worry, son. She'll be in hell with me, not that stupid fairytale-land called heaven." He let out a disgusted grunt.

I nodded again.

"Alright, I'll send you the information I have on him. Remember... no witnesses."

"Yes, sir."

**

White hair, pale skin, blue eyes, an aura. 

Those traits were floating through my mind from the moment I left my apartment to the moment I got to the school. It was in a city, not a very friendly city at that. I was surprised an angel would allow her son to live in that area. The school was beaten up, there was some graffiti on the outside with gang symbols and random designs. It wasn't that bad though. The students and teachers looked nice, not like gang members that would tag a school. I figured the gang symbols were put there by kids as dares, or the gangs to scare the students.

White hair, pale skin, blue eyes... an aura.

What did my father mean by that? He said a disgusting aura, all angels had it. I wondered if it really was disgusting or if he was just being dramatic because angels were the "enemy".

I got looks while I was roaming the halls. It didn't surprise me. I was intimidating, not just because I was half-demon. I had bright red hair, it was natural even though it looked dyed. I also had hazel eyes, that had a tinge of red in them, and I was wearing a grey hoodie under my favorite leather jacket, with ripped jeans. In Florida. What could I say? I liked it hot. Along with that, being a demon, people were naturally scared of me. Not like running in terror scared, but not many people approached me. Many did anything to avoid me. I liked that though, I preferred to be by myself.

An aura.

As I walked to a corner, I felt what I thought my father meant-- but it wasn't disgusting. It felt peaceful and happy, and... innocent. 

I rounded the corner and stopped in my tracks.

I had found him. But he was nothing like I imagined him to be.

Pure white hair, his bangs covering most of his forehead and some of his eyes. His eyes. Even from far away, I could see them clear as day. Light blue, almost white. And the palest skin I had ever seen, but it suited him-- it wasn't a ghostly pale. That wasn't what surprised me though -- no, I figured he'd look really pure like that. No. He was wearing a light pink hoodie tucked into a black skirt with white and pink striped thigh-highs and white converse.