Maine and Connecticut

Maine is Mute and Connecticut is deaf, so stOry timEemmemememmemmEMemmemem

------------------------

Maine and Connecticut had been walking around the forest, communicating in sign language along the way. Maine was telling (Well signing) to Connecticut what everything sounded likeand Connecticut laughed. That was until the two saw Florida running down the gravel path with an angry Mississippi behind her. " Protect me Maine!" She screamed, latching onto Maines head trying not to get hurt. Connecticut looked at Maine and Maine signed what Florida said, that's when  Connecticut's squeaky voice said. " Don't fight, what wrong?" 

"She talks!" Florida said in astonishment.

______________________________________________

Maine, mouthing the word of the song as Connecticut was reading the subtitles and screaming them. Vermont was slowly trying to get herself drunk from the little bottle of wine and it wasn't working. Vermont was sad because when Connecticut and Maine "Sing" the will not stop until Maines jaw starts hurting and Connecticut's voice starts sounding hurt.

______________________________________________

Maine was looking through a catalog when Connecticut burst through the door and signed to her that she had bough a giant gummy bear for them to share. When they opened it up, no gummy bear was left, that's when they saw Hawaii on the ceiling, her eyes were wide and she was shacking, Maine opened her mouth as if to screech and Connecticut actually screeched. Hawaii got into their gummy bear and was having a sugar rush. Hawaii the jumped of the ceiling onto the ground and ran all fours out the room, Maine heard screams from down they hall and she suspected that Hawaii was being crazy.

___________________________________________

The name every one calls Connecticut and Maine is, 'Maine is Connecticut's ears and Connecticut is Maines voice." They are both really cute together even if they get on each others nerves sometimes.