Civil War Headcanons

(Again, I got this idea from @ThePsychopath7)

During the Civil war, Confederate had Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, Montgomery, and Richmond under his 'custody'. He had lost his mind and had something going on in his head, and if any of the did anything or said anything that he didn't like, he would beat them half to death. On multiple occasions, Confederate almost kill Texas if Florida didn't drop to her knees and beg mercy from him.

Virginia had been walking around the base they were at when West Virginia was created. West Virginia had started screaming to let her go but Virginia tried keeping West Virginia in her head. Confederate heard this and quickly followed the noise and he found Virginia curled up in a ball crying, he had tried getting her to snap out of it, but nothing was working. Then Virginia and West Virginia split. West Virginia had been knock out due to her low energy and Virginia just stared at her for two hours straight. When West Virginia woke up, all the states were looking at her and she quickly darted away from them, getting lost in the woods.

Florida once tried reaching out to her siblings, but a tattle tale (Mississippi) told Confederate and she was punish, after that attempt her body was so soar she couldn't walk for weeks, if you ask her, she had giant gaping lines down her back that says 'Traitor'. 

Very few of the states liked Confederate, but the few that did were Confederates favorites, Mississippi, Georgia, Tennessee, and Alabama, he never laid a hand on any of them, ever.

The Civil war was the most stressful time for America. She had to juggle Hiding the states, fighting Confederate, keeping up her disguise, making sure Confederate didn't tell anyone about the states, and worry about her kidnapped states. It was even worse when she found West Virginia half alive on the ground when she tried to take a walk to clear her mind.

Texas hated Confederate, She had tried multiple times killing him, only for him to get angrier. One time while she was writing a note to her mother, reveling Confederates plan, Florida had kept Confederate away, how she did that was yell in his face how much of a pain he was and he would never be a good Uncle, he hit her in the head with a cast iron pot and knocked her out. Later on when he figured out what Texas did, he was storming to Texas's room when Florida stopped him and told him she did it. During those times Florida knew she was useless and wanted to protect Texas, knowing Texas needed less bruises and pain on her body when they were going to save their siblings.

During the Civil war two of the states had the Label 'Angel ' Virginia was known as 'The Angel of The Confederacy' and Massachusetts, '   The Angel of the Battle Field.' They both kept their siblings healthy during the Civil War, Massachusetts once found Florida half dead on the ground after Gettysburg and took her in, healing her to full health.  When Florida awoken she had a panic attack when she saw all the Union states staring at her. She claimed: "If Confederate sees me here, he- he he'll hurt me! Take me back before he hurts me!"  Massachusetts had showed everyone the scars and word of Florida's back, they didn't know Confederate was being violent. They had told Florida to stay and they went to bed, in the morning the found blood on Florida's bed where her back was and she was gone. 

Virginia and Massachusetts still have their wings, Virginia's being Black and red. Massachusetts being white and red.

Through out the Civil War, America had been pregnant. No one knows why her Pregnancy's was so long (4 years). But it was. The worse part was the baby didn't last a day, he had died the day after, and for the sake of the Civil war she called him 'Cony'.

North Carolina had been half on each side, she liked Confederates ideas, but didn't want to do them. She rarely got abused by him, but wasn't one of his favorites. 

(Part two maybe)