Childhoods

Florida: I had a weird childhood, one unlike the rest, My Uncle taught me ways to put people in a choke hold and wrestle alligators. But I am proud I had a weird childhood.

Texas: A weird Childhood? My older sister taught me to shoot a gun at 3, drive at 2, and cover up a murder at 1. It helps now, *Stares at California*

North Carolina: When I was 5,  I was taught the best places to kick someone to kill them, I also learned how to cook fish in a way that it is still alive while cooking it.

Pennsylvania: I was raised in a cabin in the middle of the woods, I couldn't touch anything or I would get splinters, the point is I can howl like a wolf and make bird noises.

Delaware: My childhood? I didn't have one ;D

Alabama: The only time I had a child hood was 1-6, then I gave up.

Mississippi: Oh, me and my siblings now how to tie a knot that you can't get out of.

Georgia: *sobbing* and thats why my siblings are going to be murders when they grow uPpPppPPp...

Ohio: I can kill a man with one finger.

West Virginia: I'm scared to death by her, I was "Born" as a 15 year old, I never had a childhood.

Louisiana: *Demonic screeches while Indiana tries shoving something in his mouth*

Indiana: THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T LET DEMONS IN YOUR BODY! TAKE THE DAMN ANTIDOT!

Oklahoma: Those two: *Points at Indiana and Louisiana* there childhood contained many weird things, like, knowing how to curse a demon on to someone.

Maine: ........

Connecticut: she said Fuck you.

Nebraska: Why am I here again.

(I did random states, I'm to lazy to do them all)