Germany and Poland headcanons

During World War II is when Germany and Poland had first met, Germany had been following her father around when she saw Poland digging a hole in the ground trying to get out of the prison cell Third Reich had put her in. 

During World II Poland wasn't the sweet girl she was, she a a fucking killing machine. Before her capture, she had been on the battle field fighting and killing hundreds, then after  a horrible month, her army had been defeated by Ussr and Third Reich. She didn't end her fighting until she gave up hope after her 15th tried attempt to escape from Third Reich and Ussr.

Germany had tried her hardest to help Poland, but after Poland almost strangled her to death (Which Surprised Germany from how short Poland was), she became scared of the girl who was living in her basement. Third Reich tried showing Germany was harmless and weak, but each time Third Reich looked away, Poland would almost kill Germany. 

Before her capture, Poland had tried working with France and Britain, but gave up for the two did nothing but fight (The couple were overwhelmed and took it out at each other.) So she took matters into her own hands when she heard that Third Reich and Ussr were going to attack her and take her land. France warned her not to, but Poland didn't give a crap and didn't listen.

After World War II was finished, Germany had split and Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Estonia, East Germany, and Kazakhstan,  Moved out ( Under guardianship from Russia who was 20) from their parents house because Third Reich became unstable. They offered Poland a spot in the house, knowing she had no where to go. After a long decision, she accepted and moved in. For 3 years while living with them, she kept a loaded gun under her bed, a knife under her pillow, and a Pocket knife in her pocket at all times. 

After World War II ended, Poland had muted herself, only talking when necessary. She had been hospitalized for 2 weeks do to her injuries and when they doctors tried giving her numbing medication, she wouldn't take it, still scared that they would do something to her while they did surgery. SO she sat there while they tried stitching up her wounds and fixing up her wings with no pain medication. She then after wouldn't talk to anyone but Belarus and and Estonia, but just for asking for something.

East Germany tried cheering Poland up, but after  Poland tried to commit Suicide, East Germany wouldn't leave Poland alone ever. Poland became annoyed when East Germany followed her around like a lost puppy dog all day. 

After East and West Germany were brought back together, Poland then slowly started trusting people again, starting off with Germany. Soon after Poland started returning to the girl everyone knew before World War I, she made friends and then started developing a crush on Germany. She became close to America, they met when Poland was bored and asked E.U what she could do to help, E.U had given a stack of paperwork to Poland, asking is she could give it to  America and she had gone to America's office hoping just to find a woman filling out paper work. But she found a crazy woman standing up on the desk with a grass skirt and bra, holding a spear and yelling at China about 'Life Ain't fair bud, I will not give you any money.' Poland then  found her people( America and Japan) and soon was smiling again.

Germany and Poland started dating after Poland punched Germany in the stomach and kissed her. (Poland is not the innocent bean, No no No, she is a young woman who does what she wants.) Germany was Half scared of Poland and Half in love with her. 

Germany and Poland had first caught each others eyes, noticing they both had wings. After World war II, Poland lost one of her and the other was ripped and not usably, so Germany would sometimes use her own wings and hold Poland up as she flew, giving Poland the feeling she had when she could fly.

(That's is it, this is what Poland's and Germanys wings look like, I used a new app and they look a bit weird, so sorry for that)

 (The Black ones are Germanys, The Gray/White one is Poland's)