The Fight (Part two)

Spanish was releasing her angry by walking in circles complaining about everything she has given up for Native and her kids

Spanish was releasing her angry by walking in circles complaining about everything she has given up for Native and her kids. "Can't! I just asked for her to be alone so I can see what Is happening to my sister, and this is what I get!" Spanish asked the river, but with no answer. Soon she heard rustling and shushing from behind her, and when she turned around, 50 heads ducked into the bushes and people were shushing each other. "What do you kids want?" Spanish asked them, soon Spain's head popped out and he explained, "We made something for you, can you come?" "As long your Mother isn't there." Spanish grumbled. "But you are our mother mommy!" Lakota said confused. "Just come on" Confederate said, they all started walking with Spanish after them, it had been two hours after Native and Spanish had had their fight, and it was getting dark.

 Soon another group of kids were walking over to the same spot they were, Spanish felt herself getting push to the front and trying to look behind her. Everyone suddenly let go of her and she was face to face with Native.

"Native  Aiyana Algoma Qaletaqa Genesee World America." Spanish said, not making eye contact. "Spanish Martina Sofia Empire." Native grumbled back crossing her arms. The two sat in silence for almost 10 minutes before Native muttered something under her breath. "It wasn't right of me for saying some of the things I said, I'm sorry." She was trying to look anywhere but and Spanish. "Its not all your fault, I'm sorry I said some, bad things." Spanish answered back, staring straight at Native with no fear. "I'm okay with you going back to Europe, I was just scared you would remember you like it more then here, and would leave us.." Native said quietly, tears forming form her eyes. "Honey, Then dump their toilets in the streets, I love it here more and I got a lot of people here that I love too." Spanish said back, feeling Blackfoot hugging her leg. Native put her hand out and said quickly "Forgiveness? " Spanish ignored the hand, wrapped her arms around Native, picked her up and hugged her. "I'm a idiot and a fucking shit! I'm so sorry!" Spanish cried. " No you are not! I'm the one who started in! I have anger issues" Native cried back. "now we are fighting over who is wrong! We are crazy!" Native laughed "The only thing here that is crazy is you thinking I would leave the prettiest girl in the world to get snatched up by another person." Spanish joked. "Oh I'm flattered you majesty" Native said dramatically, both of them continuing to laugh. 

"Well, out work here is done." Navajo said, walking back to came, slowly everyone left to go to bed but Native and Spanish. "We learned something today." Native said, sighing. "What is that?" Spanish asked, whipping the remaining tears off of Native's face. " One, we need to tell each other things, or one day we will get ourselves into situations that we will hurt each other. Two, you are a Emotional ball of heat. Three, I'm damn glad WE raised our kids to be helpful, if not I would be punching a tree all night." Native said, they both sighed and walked back to the tents. Seeing kids everywhere, in their tents, on the ground, fighting. All of it.

(I damn make sure its a happy ending)