It's Too Late For This 2

(First chapter in my first Prinxiety Oneshot book. You don't really need to have read it to understand this one, but the support is appreciated.)

"'Go to sleep you will feel better in the morning' is the human version of 'did you turn it off and turn it back on?'," Virgil said. He was lying next to Roman, in Roman's bed, having an existential crisis. Roman, who just wants to sleep, laid next to Virgil listening to his ramblings.

"It is," Roman whispered.

"'This little piggy went to market' doesn't mean he went to go shopping."

"Oh-"

"Maybe and maybe not mean the same thing."

"The fuck?"

"Oranges are pre-sliced by nature."

"They are."

"You are inside the skeleton, not the skeleton is inside of you. You are the brain."

"😱"

"Your future self is watching with you through memories."

"Yeah."

"While you're waiting for the waiter it makes you the waiter."

"Op."

"You can transfer data from your brain to someone else's brain by opening your mouth and breathing with vibrations in their direction."

"What?"

"What would happen if you were scared half to death twice?" Virgil asked.

"I-I don't know," Roman responded.

"There was a moment where you were picked up and put down for the last time."

"😶"

"When you clean your vacuum you become the vacuum cleaner."

"Oh, wow."

"If tomatoes are fruits isn't ketchup a smoothie?"

"Maybe?"

"Do straws have one or two holes?"

"I don't know."

"How can your body replicate the feeling of falling from a high height if you've never fallen from a height like that before?"

"I-I don't know," Roman sighed. "Virgil-"

"Being up for something and being down for something means the same thing."

"Oh, wow."

"When you get a bigger bed you have more bed-room, but less bedroom."

"Ture, but um, Virgil, it's very late. Can we please just get some sleep?"

"Oh, right. Sorry, Ro-Ro," Virgil said, looking at the time. He rolled onto his side, facing Roman. "I want cuddles."

Roman rolled in his side, facing Virgil, with a smile. "I can do that." He wrapped his arms around Virgil. The two cuddled the rest of the night.  

(360 words.) 

Ay, I'm back! I still might not post as often as I did with my other one-shot book for a bit, but I will be posting. I'm low on ideas for one-shots, but I still have some! If anyone has suggestions/requests let me know! 

Last week, I went to Spring Phoenix Rising. I did some art there if yall want to see that let me know, and I can make an A/N with pics of those. I also have some pics from the festive I can maybe share with yall. 

(452 words.)