Ice cream or Felony

"Where are you two Kiddos going?" Patton asked.

"To get ice cream," Roman said.

"Or commit a felony," Virgil shrugged. "I'll decide on the way there."

Roman rolled his eyes, "he's kidding we're just getting ice cream. We're going to the park and getting ice cream from the ice cream guy André." (not a miraculous ladybug reference. nope.)

"Well, you Kiddos have fun!" Patton said happily. "Enjoy your ice cream!"

"Thanks, Padre," Roman said.

"Thanks, Popstar," Virgil said.

Roman and Virgil left and went to the park. They were walking around until they found the ice cream guy Andre. They ordered their ice cream. They walked around the park to a nice spot on a secluded hill. They got there just in time to watch the sunset as they ate their ice cream.

"I love you, my Princess," Roman cooed, kissing Virgil's cheek.

"I love you, too, my Prince," Virgil said, leaning into Roman. 

(154 words.) 

If you watch Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir comment a ladybug 🐞. Sorry, I watch kid shows "too often". And for some reason, I'm obsessed with MLB. The first season isn't the best but as the seasons go it gets better. I don't know how it's a kids' show. 

I have to go now. I have to finish getting ready for the festival I'm going to. At the latest, I should post again on Monday. 

(233 words.)