Untitled Part 115

Au- Femboy!Virgil

(they are not dating yet)

Roman was bored. He decided to go bother Virgil. He walked to the smallest sides room. He grabbed the door handle and walked in. He stopped in his tracks, not only because the door actually opened and he didn't just walk into the door, but because he wasn't expecting to see what he saw.

Virgil was wearing a light purple knee-length plaid skirt, a cute off-the-shoulder black long sleeve shirt, lace fingerless gloves, knee-length socks, and cute shoes with flowers on them.

Virgil had his headphones on

Virgil had his headphones on. He was walking- no dancing around his room, seemingly cleaning or reorganizing. Roman watched as Virgil spun around, his skirt swathing around him, holding a stake of books. The two made eye contact. Virgil's face was instantly covered in a bright blush. He quickly took off his headphones.

"H-h-hey," Virgil stuttered.

"Hey," Roman said. He walked into the room fully and closed the door behind him. "I like your outfit."

"Uh, thanks," Virgil said, looking down at the ground. Roman walked over to him, using his finger to lift Virgil's chin, making him look at him. Roman noticed Virgil wasn't wearing makeup.

"Do you dress like this often?" Roman asked.

"Sometimes," Virgil mumbled. "I don't do this often anymore. I just found these in a box in my closet."

"I think you look good."

Virgil blushed brighter, if possible. "T-thanks." 

(234 words. Hope y'all liked this!)