Drawn To Him

Idea from-  @maruchan_paint 

Au- human, ghost!Roman,

~Roman's POV~

After I died, I wandered around for a while trying to figure out what to do with my afterlife. Then one day, I felt this tug inside me, pulling me along. I followed the pull and I saw this adorable little emo. I was drawn to him.

Since that day, I've followed him around, spending my time with him, even if he didn't see me. I had the feeling I was supposed to try to keep him happy. I found out his name was Virgil and that he likes to wear black and purple.

------------------------

I was wandering around Virgil's apartment. I then heard sniffling from the other room. I floated through the wall into the room, to find Virgil breathing heavily, tears falling from his eyes.

I walked- er floated over. I turned on his phone, turned it on, opened his music app, and turned on his panicking playlist. Within a few minutes, Virgil was calming down, his breath almost even.

------------------------

Virgil was having a bad day and I've been doing my best to keep him... happy? stable? I don't fully know. Right now, he was sitting on his bed, lending on the wall, just staring blankly at the wall across from him.

I went over to him and ran my fingers through his hair. He shivered a little, but then to relax. He was more relaxed than he was before. He blinked a few times, then kept his eyes closed. I could tell he wasn't asleep yet, but would be soon.

He hasn't been getting much sleep the past few days. I can imagine how tired he is. He yawned, slid down a little, getting more comfortable, and soon fell asleep. I know it's kinda creepy, but I watched him sleep for a bit. 

(305 words. I hope this was good! Sorry, it took so long to post this request.)