Virgil's secret

Requested by- @MalorieLynn14

Roman was bored so he decided to go to the imagination. He was walking through the imagination's wood when he heard music. He walked toward the sound and came to a clearing where he saw something he didn't expect. Virgil was dancing. It looked like a mix of ballet and hip-hop.

"Wow," Roman whispered in amazement.

That's when the song ended and Virgil sensed another presents, he stopped dancing and looked over to where Roman was. He blushed and sputtered, "o-oh h-h-hey Ro-oman."

"Hey, Virgil," Roman smiled at the little anxious and flustered bean. "You're a really good dancer."

"O-oh uh thanks."

"Can you teach me?"

"Um I-I dunno..."

"Pleeeeeeeeease!"

"...Fine," Virgil muttered.

"Yay!" Roman exclaimed. "Let's start right now!"

"Alright. Alright," Virgil said, rolling his eyes a little. "But you can't tell anyone about this!"

"You got it, Virge!"

----------------------

(Disclaimer: I don't know dance move names. I google dance moves, so if anything is wrong that's why. I'm not sure how many I'm actually going to sure, but yeah. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.)

"Okay, for this part it goes step left, spin, right step," Virgil said, demonstrating.

Roman nodded, watching and listening closely. He repeated the moves Virgil did.

"Good job."

---------------

"Now you put your arms out from your sides, then in front of you, then bend at your elbows making a circle. That is a move called 'bras bas' [brah bah]."

Virgil kept going over the dance moves and Roman repeated the moves. It took him a few tries with some of the harder moves, but Virgil kept most of the moves pretty simple.

--------------------------

"Good job, Roman," Virgil said. "You did really good."

"Thanks, Virgil. You're a really good teacher," Roman said. "You took it step by step, and explained it in simple and easy-to-understand ways."

"Yeah, well, I know I had to keep it simple for a simple-minded person as yourself," Virgil smirked.

Roman rolled his eyes, "oh how nice of you."

"I was kidding," Virgil slapped Roman's arm. "Kinda," he added. 

(342 words.) 

One more one-shot to go~ hehehe~