"Is Virgil okay?"

Roman came down the stairs. He came to the last step and looked around. Patton, Janus, and Logan were in the kitchen. Patton probably dragged them into cooking or baking with him again. Remus was nowhere to be seen, meaning he was probably not being supervised which is not wise. Lastly, there was his boyfriend, Virgil, who was sitting on the back of the couch, staring off into space.

Roman walked over to where Virgil was sitting. When he was next to Virgil, he waved his hand in front of Virgil's face, getting no response. "Virgil?" he questioned. Nothing. He snapped his fingers. Still nothing. "Virgil?" he waved his hand again. Once again nothing.

He turned and walked over to the counter that separated the kitchen and living room. "Is Virgil okay?" he asked. The three sides in the kitchen looked at him.

"He'sss fine," Janus said.

"Then why is he like that," Roman asked, pointing at the youngest.

"He was watching more of those consssspiracy theory videosss."

"And now he is questioning his life," Logan added.

"Ah," Roman nodded. 

(180 words.) 

Aye, I'm alive! It's been like 2 weeks. 

I've been having a pretty good time in Florida. Still here for another week and a half-ish. 

Had some time so I decided to post something. 

I miss you guys! 

Love y'all! 

Be the best you that you can be! 

xoxo 

(231 words.)