Virgil and Roman Encounter a Karen at The Mall

Warning- a bitchy Karen, slight panic attack?

Virgil and Roman were at the mall together. They went to Hot Topic as well as other stores, before heading to the food court to get something to eat.

"I have to use the bathroom," Virgil said. "I'll be right back."

"Alright, Love. I'll be here," Roman said.

--------------

Virgil walked out of the bathroom.

"Excuse me, young man," a lady stopped Virgil.

"Yes, ma'am?" Virgil questioned.

"Are you wearing makeup?!?!"

"Um, yes?"

"Boys shouldn't wear makeup!" the lady shouted at him. "And why is your hair purple?! Why are you wearing purple?! Boys shouldn't wear purple!"

Virgil just shrunk away, looking at the ground, as the lady yelled at him. He didn't notice tears build up in his eyes until he felt a tear go down his cheek. His breath was a little quicker than usual. The lady just kept yelling at him.

"Leave him alone," a voice said, sounding annoyed.

"Ugh, whatever!" the lady said, then walked away.

Virgil looked up to see that the voice had come from Roman. "Are you okay, Virgil?" Roman asked.

Virgil nodded. "Can we go home now?" he asked.

"Yeah, let's go."

"Thanks."

"Of course, Love." 

(201 words. Y'all are amazing and awesome the way you are! Don't let anyone tell you different!)