"Are we going to die here?"

AU idea from @Virgil-Sister-Jinx24 . This probably sucks, sorry.

Au- Five Nights at Freddy's

Virgil and Roman were looking for a way to make some extra money. They interviewed for a few places, and finally got exempted. They would be working night shifts at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza for a week or so. It wasn't their first choice but they got exempted and decided why not give it a try? It wouldn't be for long.

The two got to the place and to the security room. While they were looking around the room, the phone rang. Some guy talked for a few minutes and by the time he hung up, Virgil was starting to get worried. Worrying is kind of Virgil's thing.

"Are we going to die here?" Virgil asked, Roman. Worry was evident in his voice.

"Virgil, just breathe," Roman said, calmingly. "We just need to do what he said. We need to stay alert, watch the cameras, conserve power, check the doors and light. We'll get through this. We can get through anything together."

Virgil nodded. "Okay."

Roman could tell Virgil was still nervous. I mean after what the phone guy said who wouldn't be at least a bit nervous. Roman rubbed Virgil's arm calmingly. "I'll watch the doors. You keep an eye on the cameras and let me know if you see anything. Okay?"

"Okay," Virgil nodded.

----------------------

"R-roman, one of them is gone," Virgil said. He was shaking a little.

"Hey, hey," Roman said, rubbing Virgil's back calmingly. "It's okay. See if you can find them on any of the other cameras. I'll keep a close eye on the doors and close them if needed."

Virgil nodded. He looked over the cameras. Suddenly Roman closed one of the doors. Virgil squeaked at the noise, Roman shushed him a little.

"It's outside the door," Roman whispered in Virgil's ear. "We'll be okay. Just stay quiet."

Virgil nodded again.

-------------------------

Roman and Virgil finished their first shift at that hell in disguise.

"I don't want to go back, Ro," Virgil mumbled, hugging himself.

"I know, Baby," Roman said. He hugged Virgil close. "We just need to make it through the week, then we will never have to step foot back in that place."

Virgil nodded. "Okay."

----------------------

It was their last night working at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. (sorry for the big-time jump. I don't really know what to do for this.) They just had to make it through the night.

Virgil was curled into himself, watching the cameras. He was silently crying. Each night just got worse and worse. The night before they almost didn't make it to 6 AM. Roman did what he could to keep Virgil calm as he did his best to keep them safe.

There were loud noises, making Virgil silently sob, curling into himself more. Roman closed the doors. He held Virgil close. He was also freaking out on the inside but did what he could to keep calm to keep Virgil as calm as possible.

There was that noise that signaled it was 6 AM.

"Thank god," Roman sighed.

"Can we leave and never come back?" Virgil asked, his face tear-stained.

"Yes, Baby," Roman said. "Let's get our paychecks, leave, and never come back." 

(540 words. This probably wasn't that good, but I tried.)