Logan, Patton, and Janus left Virgil, Roman, and Remus along for too long

"Hello, Logan. Hey, Patton. Hi, Janus," Roman said.

"..." Roman just got confused looking in response.

"You must be wondering why I'm taped to the ceiling."

"..."

"And why there's silly string all over."

"..."

"And why the ground is covered in glitter."

Before anyone could say anymore, a soaking wet, glittery Remus came running downstairs, being chased by an angry, pink-haired Virgil. Virgil jumped on Remus's back and started hitting him.

"Kiddos," Patton said, trying to get them to stop.

"I got thisss, Patton," Janus said. He made a loud whistle. Instantly, the two stopped what they were doing. Virgil and Remus looking at Janus. "Virgil, down." Virgil got off of Remus.

"How...?" Logan questioned.

"I raisssed them," Janus shrugged.

"Now kiddos," Patton said. He gestured to the living room, which was very clean when he, Logan, and Janus had left and was now covered in glitter and silly string. The coffee table was broken in half, the couch cushions were nowhere to be seen, as well as the TV. "What happened here?"

"Prank war," Virgil shrugged.

Logan pinched the bridge of his nose, with an unamused sigh. "No more prank war. Now clean this up."

"Fine," Virgil groaned.

"Have fun with that," Remus said, before running out.

"Remusss!" Janus yelled, going after him.

"Can someone let me down now?" Roman, who was still taped to the ceiling, asked.

"Oh right," Logan said.

"We'll get you down in no time, Kiddo!" Patton said.

 "I'll get the ladder." 

(248 words.)