He can't do it anymore

Warning- blood, death, suicide, maybe more? This is angsty. This is not like my usual fluffy stuff. You have been warned! Proceed with caution!

Virgil couldn't do it anymore. He couldn't take the constant state of fear he was always in. He just couldn't anymore. No one understood. No one listened. No one seemed to care. He couldn't take it anymore.

Virgil was curled up in a ball. He was sitting in his room. He was done. It was all too much for him. He was planning to end it all that night. It was already late at night, but not late enough.

About an hour and a half later, it was time. Virgil uncurled, grabbed the blade from under his pillow, and quietly left his room. He carefully made his way to the door leading to the imagination, making sure to miss the squeaky floorboards.

Virgil made his way to this spot in the woods. There was snow on the ground, and he was only wearing shorts and a long sleeve. He was basically freezing but he didn't care. He made it to the spot in the woods, which was a clearing that had a river going through it. Virgil loved watching the river flow, but it was currently frozen over.

He sat down in the snow. He made little swirls in the snow with his finger. Tears fell from his eyes falling into the snow. He moved the blade he had in front of himself and ran his fenugreek across the blade, cutting his finger. 'Sharp.' Virgil thought.

He moved the blade and pushed the tip into his wrist, pushing down piercing the vein. He sliced the knife down his arm, down the vein. Blood gushed out of his arm. He did the same thing to the other arm. He made more cuts on both arms. The white snow around him turned red.

Virgil started to feel lightheaded. He wanted everything to just be over. Blood spilled out of the cuts. He fell limp to the ground. His eyes fluttered shut. Right before he fell unconscious he heard his name being called.

------------------------------

Roman couldn't sleep. He got up and headed downstairs to get a snack. After he ate the snack he made, he knew he was too awake to fall asleep. He decided to go on a walk in the imagination. When he opened the door he noticed footprints/footsteps. 'Who else is up at this time?' Roman thought. He decided to follow the footprints.

After about 15 minutes of following the footprints, he saw someone. 'Virgil?' he thought as he came closer. The person fell back limp. "Huh?" Roman started walking faster. He then noticed something. "Oh my god. Virgil!!" Roman yelled, running as fast as he could.

Roman fell to his knees next to Virgil's limp body. "No. no. no. no. no. no. no," Roman repeated over and over again. He shook Virgil, "Come on, Virgil. This can't be happening. You can't be- you can't. Virgil, please." He checked Virgil's pals... nothing. Tears fell from his eyes.

Roman held Virgil's lifeless body. He was crying. He couldn't think of why Virgil could do this. He loved Virgil so much and this whole situation was heart-wrenching. This broke his heart. He never got a chance to tell Virgil how he felt. He never got to tell Virgil about his crush on him. He never got to tell Virgil how much he loves him.

Roman didn't realize how long he had been out here until he noticed the sun was up already. He then realized he would have to tell everyone about Virgil.

----------------------------

Roman was in his room. He just changed out of his bloody clothes. Everyone knew about Virgil now. Roman laid on his bed. He was holding Virgil's hoodie close. Logan suggested that Roman tried to get some sleep, so that's what he was doing.

Roman hid his face in the hoodie. It smelled like Virgil and he liked it. Roman ended up crying himself to sleep thinking about how things might have been different if he had told Virgil how he felt.

Things would have been different if Roman told Virgil about his feelings. Virgil liked Roman back. If Roma had told Virgil about his feelings the two would have started dating and Virgil could have told Roman how he had been feeling. Roman would have been able to help Virgil. Virgil would have felt loved and cared about. 

(745 words.) 

I'm sorry! I'll try to post something fluffy later. If you read this you get all the cookies.🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪 

(If you read this chapter and/or A/N then comment a cookie. You don't have to but it would be cool if you did.) 

(788 words.)