Sleep talking 2

(First chapter of this in my there Prinxiety Oneshot book. If you haven't read it, all you need to know is that Virgil sleep talks, and when he does his 'r's come out at 'w's.)

Virgil was asleep on Roman's bed, while Roman was quietly reading through a script.

"The tiny tuwtle is in the closet," Virgil mumbled.

"Huh?" Roman questions.

"Tiny tuwtle ... back. He's in ... closet." (the ... means he mumbles it to quit or whatever.)

"He's gay?" Roman asked jokingly. 'How often does Virgil dream about this turtle?' he thought.

"I dono," Virgil mumbled. "He walked ... the closet."

"How big is the turtle?"

"... not big. He tiny," Virgil mumbled somewhat angrily.

----------------------------------------

"Why is he in the cownew?" Virgil asked.

"Huh?" half-asleep Roman asked.

"Why is ... the cownew," Virgil repeated.

"Who?"

"The guy."

"What?" Roman sat up and looked in the corners of the room. He looked at the last corner. "Remus! What are you doing here? Get out!"

"How did Virgil know I was here?" Remus asked. "He's not even looking over here!"

"Why are you being so loud?" Virgil asked with a yawn, rubbing his eyes.

"It's nothing, Love. Go back to sleep," Roman said. 

(204 words. I hope this was good.)