QnA

Questions from- @PicklesOfNervousness

VIRGIL

Lol, what's mental health am I right? Jokes aside, are you doing okay??

I'm fiiiineeee

ROMAN

My man, you're fabulous. Never change. On a scale of one to ten how swag are you??

I know I'm fabulous, thank you. I'm a ten always~

LOGAN

Hello mother =) Can I hear an interesting fact??

*exasperated sigh* Hello.

Glaciers and ice sheets hold about 69 percent of the world's freshwater.

The best place in the world to see rainbows is in Hawaii.

New creatures have been found in deep-sea volcanoes.

PATTON

*hugs* I love you. What would you do if all the cookies in the world just disappeared??

*hugs back* I love you, too, Kiddo. And if all the cookies disappeared the world might as well end. Cookies are life.

JANUS

Snek? Snek. Can you turn into a literal snake?? Cause that would be so freaking awesome!

...you can't tell anyone, but... yesss...

REMUS

Bro, you okay? Everyone treats you like trash at times so I wanted to make sure you're okay. Aside from that, want to go see if we can find the end of a rainbow and steal gold?

I'm ight, thankz.

Yes bitch~ let us steal gold~

YOU

WELCOME TO YOUR DOSE OF APPRECIATE THE AUTHOR. ILY SO MUCH THANK YOU FOR YOUR EXISTENCE AND WRITING THIS IT'S SO NICE AND FUN AND ENTERTAINING AND GIVES ME HAPPINESS.

Ahhhhhh *mason.exe has stopped working*

How are you??

I'm okay. Eating candy corn while writing this. Excited for spooky season!

Speaking of which, I will be busy most of October/last half, so I might not post, or I might just post less. 

(263 words. I meant to post this sooner but just didn't. Thank you for the questions.)