A Movie Night With Their Crush

Roman and Virgil, who both had crushes on each other, but were too nervous to tell the other, had weekly movie nights, usually in Roman's room. Tonight was one of those movie nights. Roman and Virgil were in Roman's room watching a movie.

During the movie, Virgil fell asleep, leaning onto Roman. Roman looked at Virgil and smiled longingly at him. His smile turned to one of excitement and love as Virgil, in his sleep, cuddled into him. Roman grabbed his phone and texted Patton, who knew about his crush on Virgil.

Roman: OH MY GOD PATTON!!!!!

Patton: What is it, Kiddo? Is something wrong?

Roman: VIRGIL FELL ASLEEP ON ME AND IS CUDDLING INTO ME!!! AAAAAA! HE'S SO CUTE! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! WHY IS HE SO CUTE! I LOVE HIM SO FUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Patton: Aww, Kiddo. That's so cute! Good luck!

Roman was full-on gay panicking and internally screaming. He took a few breaths and laid back with Virgil. After a little bit, he fell asleep with Virgil. During the night they cuddled into each other. When they woke up the next morning they were both blushing messes. Logan and Patton watched from the door shaking their heads at how oblivious their friends were, though they were just as obvious themselves when it came to who they liked. 

(222 words.)