Bailing Remus out

"Can you please be serious for five minutes?" Virgil said.

"My record is four, but I think I can do it," Roman said.

Virgil facepalmed, then sighed. "Okay. Well, Remus got arrested and needs to be bailed out. He doesn't wasn't Janus, Logan, or Patton to know because he will get in a lot of trouble so we have to go and bail him out."

"Okay."

"So we have to go to one of our rooms, get the money, then sneak back out without anyone seeing us."

"Right."

------------------

Roman and Virgil got the money and now needed to get out of the house without being seen. They were almost out the door when they were stopped.

"Where are you going?" Liz (irrationality) asked from behind them. Roman and Virgil turned around. Standing there with Liz was Isabella (impulse), Piper (stress), Angle (facade), and Quinn (guilt). (all these fusions and others are from my first Prinxiety Oneshot book if you haven't read it)

"Nowhere?" Virgil said more like a question.

"Are you sure about that," Quinn asked, raising her eyebrow.

"Um. I- I don't know."

"We're going on an adventure," Roman stepped in.

"Where?" Isabella asked.

"Somewhere."

"What's in your pocket?" Angle asked, seeing that there was something in Roman's pocket.

"What's in your pocket!" Roman said. Angle just looked at him weirdly.

"It's his wallet," Virgil said.

"Um, we are gonna get going. See you later. Bye." Roman said.

"Bye," Virgil said.

"Bye?" all the girls said.

----------------------------

Roman and Virgil bailed Remus out and were waiting to go home.

"Thanks, bitches," Remus said.

"It's whatever, Remus," Roman sighed.

"This is the last time," Virgil said.

"That's what you always say," Remus said.

"Let's just go home." 

(288 words.)