"Go to Hell,"

Warning- some angst, arguing/fighting, Idk? 

"Go to Hell," Roman said. The sides were making a video and he and Virgil were... fighting?

"I wish I could," Virgil said. "But the devil still has a restraining order against me."

"What?" Thomas asked.

"He also has one out against Remus, Janus, and Remy," Virgil added. "It all happened at the same time. That's why we don't let Remus pick what we do when we hang out anymore."

"You still hang out with the dark side?" Roman asked with a scoff.

"I mean- I haven't in a while," Virgil shrugged. Roman just scoffed again in response. Virgil looked at Roman with a 'shut the fuck up' look. "What?"

"Why would you hang out with them? They are nothing but bad," Roman said.

Virgil rolled his eyes. "No, they're not. Before I was accepted they were the only people I could talk to when I needed someone to talk to. I haven't really hung out with them since. I mean, I've talked to them over the phone, but not in person."

"Well, now you have us. You don't need them anymore."

"I know that I can talk to you guys, now, but that doesn't take away from the fact that it hasn't always been that way," there was clear irritation in Virgil's voice as he spoke. Roman rolled his eyes. Virgil scoffed and sunk out. 

(231 words.)