Superpower au

Au- Superpower (obviously)

Idk if what powers or whatever will be involved in the story, but as background(?) I guess.....

Roman- fireproof, can control/create fire, ability to create anything,

Virgil- can breathe underwater, can control/create water, ability to teleport,

Logan- can control/affect the growth of plants, telekinesis, 

Patton- can control/make wind, can talk/communicate with any animal,

~_~_~_~_~_~

"Can I get to know you?" Roman asked.

"I wouldn't recommend it," Virgil said.

"Oh, come on."

"Fine..."

------

"How come I am the only one who knows how to use a fire extinguisher?" Logan asked.

"I'm fireproof," Roman said.

"I can teleport, and I have water powers," Virgil said.

"I have you and Virgil," Patton said.

------

"Does anyone know where Virgil is?" Roman asked.

"I do not, sorry, Kiddo," Patton said.

"Neither do I," Logan said, not looking up from his book.

"Okay..." Roman said. "Hmmm... where is he...?" He mumbled to himself, walking back to his and Virgil's room.

Suddenly, Virgil just appeared on their bed. He was holding a Frappé from Greece and some macaroons from 'Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie'. (Me? Referencing Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir? No~)

"God damn, Virgil! Are you trying to give me a heart attack?"

"Sorry, Ro," Virgil said with a small giggle. "Macaroon?" He offered, holding the thing of them out.

"Sure," Roman took one, sitting with Virgil. "They are from the best bakery in Paris." 

(234 words.) 

I was supposed to go to my uncles to babysit my cousins again this weekend, but I don't feel good, so I'm probably not going to. 

Reminder, if you have suggestions/requests let me know. 

I was thinking of doing a QnA, so if you have questions comment them. Same 'rules' as always. 

(288 words.)