"After all, you're logic, you just know everything!" (Logicality)

After a long time, I finally worked this one. Thank you to Potterjacksonhead for the long awaited prompt. This changed quite a bit, but I hope you still like it!
Tw: u!Patton

Being morality came to his advantage alot if the time.

He could make any side bend at his will whenever he wanted!

Especially his wonderful boyfriend.

Oh, the look on his face when he looked up at Patton after being slapped, it was adorable.

The desperation in his voice as he begged not to be hurt, convincing Patton he 'wouldn't do it again' after repeating the same mistake over and over again.

In fact, sometimes, he watched Logan plead to him, wether it be trying to spare the others from getting hurt, or saying he was sorry, apologizing for the tiniest things.

He'd taught him well.

But yet after all his pleading, he never really listened. Still sneaking into Virgils room at nighttime to give him nightmares after he disagreed with him during a video, or telling Roman his ideas weren't good enough, watching as he tried not to cry.

Without Pattons helping, how else would they learn? After all, they couldn't have Thomas being a bad person! E̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶a̶l̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶l̶r̶e̶a̶d̶y̶ ̶b̶r̶o̶k̶e̶n̶.̶

——————

When Virgil was first accepted, things seemed to good to be true.

Patton was so welcoming, bringing him in cookies after a panic attack  watching movies all night, it was great!

Although, he did miss the dark sides alot of the time, but he shook those thoughts from his head.

No. He left for a reason. Patton said it'd be better here, so he joined the light sides.

Even when Patton would hug him too tightly, making it harder to breathe, or 'convincing' Virgil to hang out with him because he's been staying in his room all day, which made Patton sad, he would tell himself that this was normal.

It was worth it coming here.

Right?

———————

Roman had been working on a script idea last night.

It had to be perfect! Princes were perfect, so that's what he strived to be.

He couldn't stand imperfection. Especially if it wasn't good after a few tries. It made him feel upset, annoyed that he wasn't as good as he thought.

He tried not to think about that though, instead, trying to look forward to the others seeing the new and improved skit! N̶o̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶l̶d̶,̶ ̶u̶n̶o̶r̶g̶a̶n̶i̶z̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶P̶a̶t̶t̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶l̶d̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶o̶w̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶.̶

~

Rising up in the living room, he was greeted by Patton and Logan watching something on the TV.

"Greetings! I have the new script to show you both!" He said, clearing his throat before speaking.

"Oh, that sounds great Ro, let's see it." Patton said with a smile, accepting the paper Roman handed him.

Patton skimmed through, smile fading from his face as he read more.

Patton placed the script on his lap, rubbing his eyes under his glasses.

Roman gulped, holding his breath a little bit.