"Oh, get over yourself" (Prinxiety)

Virgil had more tears than eyeshadow. And it looked like he didn't know showers were a thing. His clothes were torn and dirty, thanks to Roman being 'such a caring boyfriend' in his words. Virgil probably had more scars than actual skin.

Roman walked in on Virgil sitting in the corner, trying to get whatever sleep he could. Virgil whimpered when he saw Roman coming near him,
"Oh, get over yourself Virgil. You've been so good lately, I thought I'd let you shower with warm water today" Roman said to his boyfriend teasingly. Those words seemed to spark something in Virgil as he stared begging to be able to shower. He wouldn't have cared about not showering a few months ago, but now it was all he could think about.

He slowly undressed himself in the mirror, not a clear bit of skin to be seen. He turned the tap to the highest temperature he could handle and stepped in, sitting on the ground. He sat there for what felt like hours, enjoying the familiar feeling of warm water dripping off his skin. This was the only time he had been away from Roman for a decent amount of time in a while.

Virgil dried his purple tinted hair with his towel and stepped back into the room he despised. Roman was on the bed and called Virgil over.
"I love you, Stormcloud" Roman effortly lied. Janus was the liar, but Roman seemed to be taking that trait more than the side himself.

Okay, I'm actually really proud of this, the description side really. Hey no one died this time round, surprising right? I appreciate feedback and requests. Thank you so so so so much for reading, it really does mean alot to me.