Ajeeb Dastaan...

The sky was tar black and big clouds gathered making a wonderful lightning effect..... the strong breeze was enough to calm anyone's nervousness... in this dark cloudy night, expected full of heaviness ready to pour on the earth anytime... loud thunder let out a cry accompanying with the flashes of lighting...

During scary hour of night three Black Mercedes were drove through the busy traffic of Delhi city, one after other in a lightning speed leaving crowdy roads behind to a new destination... making someone more nervous with increasing speed... her heartbeat accelerated in an unstable way...

A girl sitting in back seat of the car... alone... clutching idol of Kanha ji in her soft delicate palms... trying hard to suppress the agitation and fear in her heart... asking for strength, patience, faith, confidence, courage to start her new life... once again...

She was wearing a red lehenga with heavily embroidered choli, a long veil covering her beautiful face... wearing ancestral heavy necklace in her delicate swan like neck... earing, nose-ring, bangles were there performing their part of making her more gorgeous... waist band, hugging her thin and curved waist... anklets on her soft feet touching and tinkling on her every movement... even with minimal make-up, her eyes has another story... so captivating and beautiful... her lips painted with red color, so soft and well -shaped.... overall looking like a goddess... Naina 

The roar of thunder continued in the sky, creating an aura of terror all around her being. ...she recalled the whole day incident which turned her life 360 degree... good or bad... god knows... and now she is heading to her destiny which is unknown to her... thinking what all happening with her from last one month, a lone tear drop from her eyes when suddenly the driver played the song which suits to her situation.... perfectly...

Ajeeb daastaan hai yeh, Kahan shuru kahan khatam

Yeh manzile hai kaunsi, Na voh samajh sake na hum...

Yeh roshni ke saath kyoon, Dhuaan utha chiraag se,

Yeh khwaab dekhti hoon main, Ke jag padi hoon khwaab se...

Ajeeb daastaan hai yeh, Kahan shuru kahan khatam...

From her closed eyes, tears started flowing down... deep in her heart she knew she was wrong but then the situation wasn't in her favor at all... she opened her eyes wiped off her tears and looked outside as not aware on which path life is taking her...

Naina POV (talking to idol carrying in her hand)..

Hey Kanhaji, aaj phir zindagi ek anjaane mod par le aayi hai... nahin pata safar kahaan se shuru hua aur kahaan par khatam hoga... nahin jaanti iss raah ki manzil kahaan hai aur kaun mera humsafar, par itna pata hai ki aap mere saath ho... hamesha the aur hamesha rahoge... koi mere saath rahe ya na rahe, aap rahoge... hamesha...

Mein nahin samajh paayi aaj tak ki meri zindagi mein mujhe khushiyaan jyaada mili hai ya gham... mujhe zindagi ne hansaya hai ya rulaya jyaada... jab bhi zindagi ke baare mein socha ek kash-ma-kash mein ulajh kar rah gayi... kaash koi hota jo mujhe samjhaata ki zindagi aakhir hoti kya hai... humein kya sapne dekhne chahiye... kis umeed ke sahare zindagi kaati jaati hai... sach ya jhooth... meetha ya kadwa... mujhe kuchh bhi nahin pata...

Par na chahte huye bhi maine aaj apni zindagi ki phir ek nayi shuruaat ki hai, lekin afsos ek jhuth ke saath... aap jaante ho maine kabhi jhuth nahin bola par mujh par lage kuchh ilzaam shaayad mein kabhi saabit na kar sakun... mein jaanti hun kisi ka bhi mujh par vishwas karna bohot mushkil hai... mein yeh bhi jaanti hun ki sach ka saath dena bohot mushkil hota hai aur jhooth aasaan... sabne kaha hai par mera dil nahin maanta kisi bhi jhuth ka saath dene ke liye... bhale hi mujhe kitni bhi mushkilon ka saamna karna pade par mein apni zindagi ki nayi shuruaat jhuth ki buniyaad par nahin karungi... I will tell all truth the moment I met him...