Sachcha Aashiq

Sameer seeing her rushing out from room, stood gazing her until she disappear from his eyes... a tear rolled on his cheek mockingly, "buddhu ladki... aaj bhi dil ki baat chhupana nahin aata isey, lekin hamesha ki tarah isaki aankhen dil ki saari kahaani bata deti hai... nahin jaanta kya wajah hai jo tum ne itna bada kadam uthaya mujhse dur jaane ka lekin dil ko tasalli huyi ki aaj bhi tumhara dil vaise hi mere ehsaas se dhadakta hai jaise pehle dhadakta tha... aaj bhi tumhari has dhadkan mein sirf mera hi naam hai... I love you Naina aur jaldi hi tum bhi mujhse apne dil ki baat kahogi... jo bohot kuchh adhura rah gaya, jise tum chhod aayi thi usey poora karne ka waqt aa gaya hai... and promise iss baar tum mujhse dur nahin ja paaogi... I will never let you go away from me now... never"

Flashback (at resort)

His heart skipped a beat, after seeing Naina standing close to Pooja and chatting with a soft smile on her face. From past four years, he searched her at every possible place, whenever he got any clue of her presence, but never got succeed. Considering her and baby's safety he never took any harsh step and publicise her picture on any social media to find her. He secretly appointed a private detective to look for her with no outcome till now.

And today, seems all his prayers got answered in form of the beautiful creature of God, who took his heart 7 years ago in first sight... his dream girl...

He knew how much deeply she was in love with him but never got the reason of her sudden disappearance from his life... though the beginning of their marriage was bitter but with blessings of almighty they reached to a certain level where no one was willing to stay without each other... but destiny plays its own role and makes them apart, oblivious to any reason behind...

He was upset and disappointed in her. For the past 4 years, he was searching for her day and night. His whole life had turned into a nightmare. She could have talked to him before running away from home. He loved her, cared her, cherished her so much yet she didn't have an ounce of trust in him. It pained him more to think that she didn't trust him enough to talk to him before taking such a huge decision of their life's.

For years he had craved for her presence, her touch, and he wondered if he said a word, it would all disappear... he didn't avert his gaze from the woman he had loved and valued for years... the woman he hadn't forgotten and the only person he yearned for like oxygen... but to his utter disappointment, in return gets dishearten hearing her addressed him as "Mr Maheshwari" - as a stranger

Keeping himself insane, whole time, his mind clouded with beautiful sight ahead but could only stand dumbfounded still, elbows folded as he watched her in awe and so much of pain too... this felt so unreal that Naina didn't even recognize him after all these years...

How many times had he wished for to see her? how many times has he longed for her to come back to him? He'd dreamt of their reunion, wishing that he could turn back the hands of time and go back to those days when they both were helplessly in love... he had always imagined it, but now since that it was all happening in real, he felt numb... she didn't even once lift her beautiful orbs giving a slight glance to him...

With so much of his efforts he was able to make her speak his name but now seems everything goes vain... he saw the cold look in her eyes, and he felt his heart break into a million pieces again... they are now again so much distanced with each other... seems he again lost her before getting her...

But how can he stay away from his love life without which he can't even imagine to breath... he lost her once but not ready to lose her again... if she thought he was letting her go away without making more than enough attempt to fix things once and for all, then she doesn't know him... he never gave up, and if anything she had egged him on now... he would go to different lengths to get her... but never let her go away from him again...