Ek Naya Imtihaan...

Naina after half an hour went inside getting his mug of coffee as per his daily routine... she placed the mug on his table in front of him and stood there... he looked at her keenly but frowned more seeing her expressionless face... he expected her to fight for herself, leave him and gone away from his life but her adamancy to stay in this relation and silence is killing him more... she bear all his non-sense allegations and never shouted back on him... but why????

Sameer keep his gaze remain on screen when she asked softly, "Sir, is it okay or should I get another one..." he replied in dry voice without taking even a sip, not bother to look at her, "get another one..." soon the same event happen like yesterday... she prepared almost 10 mugs of coffee but he keep rejecting all one by one finding her faults without even tasting it... she didn't complaint knowing this is his way to humiliate her, insult her...

Lastly she got the mug getting fully tired, seeing him sitting close to window looking outside... she placed the mug on his table and turned to go out when he called her loudly, "stop..."

She halt in between and turned to his side... Sameer rolled his wheelchair in front of her coming close... he glared her sharply and asked in stern tone, "what are you trying to prove..." she looked at him with surprised expression as didn't get meaning of his words...

Naina was in no mood and left with no energy to listen his humiliation anymore... to avoid any more embarrassment she asked slowly, "Sir, can I go if there is no more work for me... I have..."

Sameer grabbed her slender wrist and pulled her downwards with a fiery look before she complete her words... she gets so scared that tears welled up in her eyes instantly...

Suddenly he pulled her into his arms... resulting her fallen straight into his lap... accidentally she keep her hand to hold his strong muscular chest to save her... she was looking at him in daze as their faces were an inch apart only... she realized he had a pair of beautiful eyes, looking dark... he indeed a handsome man despite of his disability... anyone can fall in love with this handsome face...

Naina keep staring him lost in her thoughts whereas Sameer was already leaning towards her face... his warm breath stroked her ears and neck, causing her to tremble a little... he leaned slowly approaching her face and kissed on her lips... Naina got stunned... she regained her senses and tried to push him away... but failed to get out of his strong grip... Sameer deepen the kiss more harder... she frowned and keep pushing him but failed miserably... he didn't give her a chance to rest....

No one had ever come so close to her till now... her whole body went weak after being kissed for a long time as she wasn't able to even breathe... he left her seeing her in daze... she was panting heavily...

He parted glaring her asked, "seems you had never kissed anyone before..." she looked him amazingly when he mocked, "is this the reason your husband divorced you... do you even know what marriage is meant about..." hearing this she came back in her senses and stood with a jerk from his lap...

Naina looked him angrily shouts, "what the hell you think of yourself... you only said that you hate me, doesn't even want to see my face, then what was that Mr Maheshwari..?" this was the first time when she completely lose her temper and shouted back on him...

Sameer smiled mockingly, "I am your husband... correct? so what's wrong in kissing to my legally wedded beautiful wife... you only want to continue this marriage so let's go for it... what's stopping you now...?"

Her eyes turned red and voice trembled in anger... "am I some kind of toy for you? jab chaaha paas bulaya jab chaaha dur kar diya... I am also a human, jise dard bhi hota hai aur takeleef bhi... par shayad aap yeh kabhi nahin samjhenge Mr Maheshwari... iske liye insaan ke paas ek dil hona chahiye jo aapke paas nahin..." saying this she turned and left out from cabin...