Ek Ajnabi Apna Sa...

A Weekend update for my lovely readers... enjoy reading 😊 🧡

Naina woke up early morning seeing him sleeping on his bed peacefully... she quickly gets freshen up and left to visit mandir for the last time before leaving this house... she even didn't looked at his side before leaving as doesn't want any further argument... she knew whatever she will say he will blame her only... so no point for further discussion or explanation from him....

Seeing her going out from room, Sameer opened his eyes and sits back feeling guilty... he thinks to call her and explain but didn't have courage to even face her... whatever has happened was unintentional but he hold himself answerable for not able to save her from this dishonor... he bring her to that party and it was his responsibility to save her but he failed... he decided to talk to her and explain soon... even ready to apologize to her for this misbehave for last few days...

She was so dishearten that didn't feel like to even lit diya in mandir today... she was sure to leave this house and Sameer today itself as can't handle this humiliation any more... after what all happened a day before, she has nothing left to discuss with him... no hopes...

Naina sits there keeping her eyes closed when suddenly felt a soft caring hand on her head... she opened her eyes to see an aged old man standing there in front of her... she had never seen him earlier in this house...

She tried to stand getting shocked when he held her from shoulder making her sit back... he too sits next to her caressing her head adorably.... he asked looking at her softly, "tum Naina hi ho na..." she looked at him surprisingly as how did he know her name... she had never seen him in this house earlier... his eyes were showing so much affection that seems he really adore her so much... but how?

She nodded confusingly when he smiled widely saying, "tum mujhe nahin pehchanti... par mein tumhein jaanta hun achchhe se... bohot suna tha tumhare baare mein toh khud ko rok nahin paaya tumse milne se... par sach kahun jitna suna tha tum usase bhi jyaada pyaari ho... bilkul ek pari ki tarah... masoom aur bholi si..."

Her eyes brimmed with tears as no one in this house consider her even a human being... than how come this man treating her so nicely... she was not even used too of hearing compliments anymore...

He wiped her tears asking, "kya hua beta... itne pyaare se chehre par yeh udaasi achchhi nahin lagti... aur aansun toh bilkul bhi nahin... mujhe toh laga tha ki tum mujhse mil kar khush hogi par tum toh ro padi... agar tumhein achchha nahin laga toh mein chala jaata hun..." he feels hurt seeing her crying after meeting him and stood to go...

She hold his hand firmly making him sit back again, "nahin.. aisi baat nahin... bas aaj itne dinon baad kisi ne itne pyaar se mere sar par haath rakha toh dil bhar aaya.... bohot akela mehsoos kar rahi thi... laga iss poori duniya mein mera koi apna nahin hai... aur aap... mein toh aapko jaanti bhi nahin phir yun..." she stops in between thinking how can a stranger is behaving so nicely to her... from last so many days she is getting offended by her own close ones and not expecting a soft gesture from a stranger anymore...

He smiled, "achchha toh yeh baat hai... vaise mujhe laga hi tha ki meri bachchi akeli pad gayi hogi... iss ghar mein har koi apni duniya mein mast hai... kisi ko kisi ki bhawnao ki parwah nahin... aise mein tere masoom dil ko samajhana in logon ke bas ki baat kahaan... par haan tu mujhse jo chaahe kah sakti hai... mein hoon teri har baat sunane ke liye... maana khoon ka nahin par dil ka rishta toh hai hi na hamara... aur kehte hai jo rishtey dil se jude hote hai voh sabse majboot hote hai... ab bata banegi meri dost..." he said smilingly forward his hand towards her...

She suddenly felt a very close connection with him... wiping her tears she keeps her one hand on his accepting his friendship... they both laughed, and he blessed her to remain happy...