Business Idea 👎

An early update for my lovely readers... hope you will enjoy reading😊😊

Sameer sitting alone in his cabin with a satisfied smile recalled his discussion with Mr Shah today morning, after sending everyone out from the meeting room... knowing his business who has a manufacturing unit of readymade garments too, Sameer proposed his idea...

Sameer offered him, "Mr Shah, since now we are business partners so I have a plan... why not we promote your products and brands along with Maheshwari's tag... by this we will work on new marketing strategies with minimal cost and increase popularity of your company..."

Mr Shah asked curiously for his detail plan, "I didn't get your meaning... can you explain more please"

Sameer suggest, "why don't you put an exhibition of your readymade garments at my office premises, at ground floor... I mean you can display and sell it on discounted rates and my company will bear all the expenses completely... this way we will advertise our names together and can get the public review about it... a kind of marketing strategy... will get this publicized in news and magazines too... this will boost your company rapport in market... everyone will know about the collaboration between us..."

Mr Shah smiled agreeing to him, "well I must say, it's quite different but seems interesting way of advertising... my products in your premises... no problem, I will organize it within today itself..."

Before he left Sameer said finally, "but I think we should start with only one range of clothing... why not with Indian traditional wears for women... means in India, people attract more towards cultural and traditional market easily... and keeping simple daily wears for office will attract more buyers rather than fancy party wear..."

Mr Shah patted on his shoulder happily, "I must say you are very smart and have good business ideas... I am sure this deal will be a boost for both of our companies... god bless you..."

Since Mr Shah himself believes in cultural values and ethics, liked his idea very much... he assures his full support and organize everything within few hours...

Sameer asked his Marketing team to take the lead and ensure for today, exhibition is only open for their staff with an unimaginable discounted rate... from tomorrow onwards they can open for outsiders too after seeing the review...

Naina Preeti visit the hall at ground floor where all kind of Indian readymade suits with latest design and fashion were displayed... they converted the attached rest rooms as changing room for their comfort...

Preeti said excitedly, "yaar hum toh shaam ko shopping par jaana chahte the, yahaan toh abhi mauka mil gaya... par mein toh yeh sab kam hi pehenti hun... tu apne liye le le na..."

Naina though like the dresses and designs as per her choice but knowing her financial condition didn't show any eagerness... she replied casually, "yaar discounted hai par free nahin... aur mujhe vaise bhi kisi cheez ki jarurat nahin..."

She thinks, "iss month ki salary abhi aayi hai aur sab kharch kar diya toh poora mahina kaise katega... agar Preeti ko kahungi toh voh help karne ke liye force karegi..."

Preeti still not get convinced with her excuse and asked her to at least take a trial for some dresses for herself...

Naina agreed reluctantly and tried few dresses which look splendid on her... while in changing room she thinks, "Preeti kitni zid kar rahi hai par mein usey kaise bataau ki mujhe in savings ki kitani jarurat hai... aane waale waqt mein mujhe mera aur baby ka akele khyaal rakhna hai... mujhe Preeti ko samjhana hi hoga... vaise bhi mein kuchh bhi pehnu, kise farq padta hai..." her face become dull thinking she has no one in her life who cares for her, pamper her... though Sameer praised her last night but she doesn't want to keep any false hopes...