Pyaar Ke Imtihaan

Mohabbat Ka Imtihaan Aasaan Nahin,

Pyaar Sirf Paane Ka Naam Nahin,

Muddatein Beet Jaati Hai Kisi Ke Intzaar Mein,

Yeh Sirf Pal Do Pal Ka Kaam Nahin...

Sameer sitting next to her waited for a long to wake her up again... he was totally dishearten seeing her in this condition... he was waiting desperately for her to awake so that he can console her, confess his feeling to make her feel better... she must be heartbroken after knowing her past and bad deeds of her own family... but now she was not even in condition to listen or understand anything... he has to wait again...

When Naina woke up again, her eyes were empty, and no one knew where she was looking... what she was thinking... instead of looking at him, she looked straight ahead... she looked lifeless... she seemed to have lost her last vitality... it was as if she wanted nothing more than to die...

Sameer's eyes were full of tears, but he held them back to not let them fall in front of her... composing himself he holds her face softly in his palms turning to his side... its first time after a long they were in eye contact....

Sameer asked softly keeping his tears in control to burst, "Naina, mujhse baat bhi nahin karogi... itani naraaz ho mujhse...  tumne toh kaha tha na ki hum best friends hai toh phir kaise tum mujhse baat karna chhod sakti ho... agar gussa karna hai toh kar lo, jo kehna hai kah lo, par please ek baar baat toh karo... I know maine bhi tumhein bohot hurt kiya hai par tumhein pata hai na mera intention aisa nahin tha... tumhein toh maloom hai na mein kitna crazy hoon, hamesha ulti harkatein karta hoon par tum toh samajhdaar ho na... please ek baar aur maaf kar do apne Sadu ko...  mein ek baar phir se fail ho gaya apni dosti nibhane mein lekin wada karta hoon ab kabhi tumhein koi dukh, koi takleef nahin hone dunga... just once more... please, I am sorry Naina..."

Dariya Main Qatre Ki Soorat Main Ghum Ho Jaau

Apne Aap Se Baahar Nikluu Toh Tum Ho Jaau

He keep talking with her, apologizing her, tried all possible ways to make her speak but she didn't utter a single word, shattering all his hopes... she keep looking at him point blank... her mind was still surrounded with the words her parents told her... how could she accept that she is being sold by her parents twice just because she was not their daughter... whole life she obediently followed them, never object on anything... even though they spoiled her life twice to get her married without her consent but she never complained... but they always consider her only as a source of earning money...

Naina was in endless pain knowing she was considered as "manhoos" by all, being the reason for her parent's untimely demise... earlier if she was deprived of her parents love, now she is an orphan... she has no one in her life to whom she can say her family... her eyes were empty like a pool of stagnant water with no liveliness... a drop of tear gradually fell from the corner of her eyes...

Sameer wiped her tears with his thumb talking to her when suddenly feeling his soft touch she responded and leaned slightly towards him, she hugged him tightly... Sameer hold her tightly in his embrace caressing her back to compose her...

Seeing her shedding uncontrol tears, he realized how much pain she was enduring in her heart and completely heartbroken.... he feels so helpless in reducing her pain but could only hold her in his arms and cajole her over and over again... continuously apologizing, comforting her... there was no one else in the ward... the only sound that could be heard was his apology and her sobbing... even after few moments passed, she didn't seem to be getting any better... he was getting more anxious knowing how much emotionally and physically weak she is...