Dhokha ya Saza

Outside in balcony, getting slightly drenched in shower of rain, Naina was still fighting to keep herself save from rain and sits in a corner on ground... she clutched her hand seeing minor drops of blood oozing... realized when Sameer pushed her on floor, few bangles broke leaving few small cuts on her wrist...

She laughed sarcastically on herself to see cut mark on her wrist, "ab iski bhi aadat daalni padegi... kya kismat hai meri bhi... pehli shaadi ki raat ek jhuth ko haqiqat maan kar mein meethi neend so gayi thi aur aaj ek haqiqat ne mera wajood mujhse chhin liya... maine kabhi zindagi mein kisi ladke se baat tak nahin ki aur mujhe characterless kaha gaya... maine zindagi mein kabhi jhuth nahin bola aur aaj mujh par dhokha dene ka iljaam laga hai... shayad abhi zindagi ke aur imtihaan baaki hai mere..." she smiled helplessly looking the pitch dark sky, same as her life... no rays of hope....

Har Roz Koi Khwaab Toot Jata Hai

Har Roz Koi Apna Rooth Jata Hai

Na Jaane Meri Kismat Mein Kya Hai

Jise Main Yaad Karun Wohi Mujhe Bhool Jata Hai

She looked back at the glass door covered fully with thick curtains... there was no sign of anyone who might be concerned for her... feeling alone and dishearten she kept her head on the side wall, recalling the day which brings a drastic turn in her life...

Flashback (Naina)

Since the day she was back in her house after her divorce, she cut off all her relations with outside world.. after recovered from her sickness she returned back to her normal routine, same as before her marriage with Sharad... she joined office and just focused on her work... from home to office and back but as a completely dead person... after coming back from office, she confined herself to her room only... she ate if anyone from her family came and serve the food or most of the time she slept empty stomach... her existence was almost negligible for her own family... whole month went like same routine making her more shattered for any better future or expectations from anyone..

Early morning, she opened her eyes seeing her mother sitting close to her caressing her hair, "Naina... beta uth, dekh subah ho gayi hai..." she stood back having no emotions on her face, looking at her without even blinking her eyes... it seems like a dream for her... it's first time since she got divorced and back to her parent's house that her mother came in her room to meet her and talking sweetly...

Beena hold her hand lovingly, "beta mujhe pata hai tu kitni dukhi hai... par mein bhi teri Maa hun, kabhi tera bura nahin sochungi... tu yakeen nahin karegi ki mera dil kitna dukhta hai tujhe yun udaas dekh kar... meri toh tere saamne aane ki himmat bhi nahin hoti isiliye khud ko tujhse dur rakha hua tha... lekin ek maa ka dil kitna roya hai yeh mein hi jaanti hoon..."

She said wiping her tears from her pallu, "par kismat ke aage majboor hun mein bhi... mein maanti hun meri wajah se tu ne un divorce papers par sign kiya tha par mein bhi toh majboor thi... teri aane wali zindagi ko khushiyon se bharne ke liye voh zahar ka ghunt peena jaruri tha varna Sharad tujhe saari duniya mein badmaan kar deta aur hum kuchh nahin kar paate... tere saath saath teri behen ki zindagi bhi barbaad ho jaati... par ab tu chinta mat kar... bhagwan ke aashirwaad se aaj tere saare dukhon ka ant ho jayega... yeh mera wada hai tujhse..."

Naina looked at her amazingly as since after her divorce from Sharad, a month back, it's first time her mother is talking to her in a soft tone... she hugged her tightly keeping her head on her chest getting motherly touch...

She said sobbing slowly, "nahin Maa, mein aapki beti hoon toh aapse kaise naraaz ho sakti hoon.. jo hua voh meri kismat thi us mein aapka kya dosh... vaise bhi ek Maa kabhi apne bachchon ka bura nahin sochti... mujhe maaf kar dijiye agar maine aapka dil dukhaya ho toh... mein hamesha vahi karungi jo aap kahoge... aakhir aapke alawa aur kaun hai mera..." she said innocently looking at her mother...