Zindagi tu hi bata

Naina closed her eyes scared expecting a hard hit on her head... a loud scream came out from her mouth but didn't feel any pain on her body... she opened her eyes immediately feeling someone so close to her holding her tightly to save... she saw a tall handsome guy clutching her from waist leaned slightly on her.... before she realize her position, she heard him coming close towards them...

Getting uneasy with a feel of her proximity with a stranger she moved straightening back on her feet with a jerk... she turned to look towards her husband... his eyes were turned narrowed, rigid, cold, and hard.... his knuckles had turned white from clenching his fist too hard and gritted teeth from the efforts to remain silent... his face was red with suppressed rage... his cold stare did scare her to the core...

The screeching sound resulting from fiction between the wheelchair and floor was loud... she was so startled that she held her breath seeing his changed expressions suddenly... few moments before she had seen slight smoothness in his eyes but suddenly it turned cold like earlier... she didn't get what happened to make him rude again towards her...

The person standing still close to her turned to him addressing, "good morning Chhote... well congrats for your marriage... Sorry, I couldn't get time to come and congratulate you both personally yesterday..."

He turned towards Sameer when he rolled his wheelchair to other side giving a sarcastic smile, "I don't think you was even interested to meet me..." eyeing on Naina he said sarcastically, "well I think your introduction has already done with someone..." his piercing eyes makes her shuddered...

He moved towards the dining table leaving her stunned rooted to his place... she didn't understand what makes him so hard suddenly... few moments earlier he was looking her intensely with softness in his eyes but suddenly his temperament changed giving her a deathly glare... 

Naina turned to go towards him when someone called her from back again, "umm... I think I should introduce myself... I am your husband's elder brother... Karthik Maheshwari... it's nice to meet you..." he forward his hand towards her but she fold her hand gently and greet him with a soft smile, "namaste..." she realized he must be bade Kunwar whom Ramdhari was referring to...

Karthik took his hand back keeping in his pants pocket and smiled.... he too goes and sits on the dining table in front of Sameer to have his breakfast... she still stood rooted there as doesn't want to go and sit with him as he already warned her to not to be around him... she chose to go back to her room but stopped by someone calling her name from back, "Naina... where are you going..."

She turned to see a lady approaching her... around in her fifties... wearing an elegant heavy silk embroidered saree with matching heavy jewellery... she was looking like a queen... she realized her must by Rani Sahiba as told by Ramdhari...

She went ahead and bent to touch her feet to take her blessing when she stops her in between, "inn sab ki koi jarurat nahin hai... hum itne old fashioned bhi nahin hai... well... welcome to Maheshwari family... aaj se tum bhi iss pariwaar ka hissa ho..."

She softly caressed her hair lovingly, "tumhari tasveer dekhi thi but I must say tum usase bohot jyaada sundar ho... be comfortable and do let me know if you need anything..." she said in sugar coated tone with a sweet smile

Looking at Sameer she said, "come... lets have breakfast with us... it's our custom that whole family always eat breakfast together... isi bahane sabse din mein ek baar milna ho jaata hai varna hum log bohot busy rehte hai... har kisi ki apni personal life hai aur hum us mein interfere nahin karte... I know tumhein thoda ajeeb lagega par tumhein bhi kuchh dinon mein is sab ki aadat ho hi jaayegi..." though her voice was soft but hidden sarcasm was felt by her...