We are divorced

Sameer called Naina to his cabin in alone... seeing her since morning he was not able to resists anymore and finds excuses to call her, to let her be in front of him only... staring her through cctv seems not sufficient after two long days separation...

Naina sits taking seat in front of him when Sameer trying to make atmosphere soothe starts discussing on the project going on... whole time his eyes were glued on her face whereas the later was feeling shy not even able to look at him...

Suddenly Sameer asked, "how's Preeti... is she fine now..."

Naina nodded her head and lift her face looking straight into his eyes asked, "thanks... voh guards ke liye... par iski jarurat nahin thi..."

"it was for your safety only... any problem" Sameer replied raising his eyebrows.

"were you worried about me?" she asked instantly looking straight into his eyes which Sameer felt nervous... though he himself was hell worried about her but again it was not easy for him to accept his feeling openly but she never left any chance to confront on any of his actions...

They both looked at each other and their eyes froze... many unspoken emotions were residing in their eyes... there were many unsaid words were there... time was halted for them... a prevailed silent surround them with pleasant feeling... their world seems to be stopped...

She waited for him but as usual he didn't reply... although he didn't answer but his expressions obviously cleared everything... she got goosebumps all over her body and felt the heat on her cheeks... seeing her reaction, Sameer felt amused...

Sudden voice of door opening gets them back to their senses, seeing Pandit barged inside cabin and sits with them unknown to what's going on... Pandit keep discussing on the project but both were lost in their own thoughts...

Naina was distracted time and again trying to find out the reason why Sameer has sent the guards to keep an eye on her.... why he always behaves adversely... from last two days he didn't bother to call her asking her well-being but sent guards for her safety... even he himself came to meet Preeti and bring her dress also... but now since morning he didn't utter a single word to her and behaving strangely... as usual never replied to her questions... totally confused...

Sameer, himself was so lost seeing her glowing face... he was missing her terribly and today she was looking splendid even in a simple dress without make-up... he wants to keep her right in front of his eyes but unable to speak much... he wants to praise her but to his bad luck Naina asked reason for sending guards... later, Pandit barged in his cabin and took part in their discussion... even Naina also seems bit lost... she might be tired or stressed for all happenings with Preeti and he didn't know how to console her...

Seeing them both lost, Pandit tapped his pen on desk gaining their attention...

Coming back to sense she apologize slowly for her absent-minded behavior in meeting, "I am sorry... I mean..." she feels nervous on his constant gaze on her... little did she knew that the person sitting in front of her was equally lost and paid no attention to his surroundings...

Pandit seeing both behaving strangely took the initiative and called off the meeting giving excuse of lunch time... Naina quickly stood and left out from cabin...

Before Sameer asked Pandit replied, "ab tu usey yun ghoor ghoor ke dekh raha tha toh maine usey baahar bhej diya... ek shabd toh bola jaata nahin uske saamne... tere aise dekhne se kitna darr jaati hai bechaari..."

Sameer giving him a murderous look, "do din baad aaj mila hoon... thoda dekh liya toh us mein kya buraai hai... vaise bhi kitni pyaari lag rahi hai... bilkul mere sapno ki pari jaisi..." he said again lost in her beauty shamelessly appreciating his own deeds of staring her...