Miss Weird Maheshwari

Naina reached home thinking about his sudden disappearance from farm house... in morning they both went together on her bike and now she is missing him so much... though he was continuously teasing her and irritate her calling "Madam", but she accepted that she cannot stay away with him anymore, "hamesha hamari pehli mulaqat itane ajeeb halaaton mein hi kyun hoti hai... hum pehli baar mile the toh Sameer mujhse naraaj the, nafarat karte the aur mein har haal mein hamare rishtey ko nibhana chahti thi... aur iss baar mile hai toh voh na jaane kyun mere saath rehna chahte hai aur mein itna pyaar hone ke baawjood bhi unse dur bhaag rahi hoon... ek voh hai jo apne pariwaar ko chhod kar yahaan hamare saath ek contract ki wajah se ruke huye hai aur mein sirf unke kuchh pal ke saath se darr rahi hoon ki unke jaane ke baad hamara kya hoga"

She smiled thinking about their cozy, intimate heated moment, "lekin jo yeh ehsaas, yeh pal mujhe mile hai, na jaane kyun mein phir se selfish ho rahi hoon... nahin chahti ki voh ab kabhi mujhse dur jaaye... meri chhoti si duniya mein jo ek kami thi kaise unke aane se poori ho gayi hai... Kanhaji maine kabhi kisi ka bura nahin chaaha lekin aaj man swarthi ho raha hai... mein jaanti hoon shayad yeh galat hai aur aap meri yeh khwahish kabhi poori nahin karenge lekin phir bhi mein aapse yeh khushiyaan maang rahi hoon... please ek baar poori tarah se Sameer ko phir se meri zindagi mein vaapas le aaiye... bhale hi thode dinon ke liye jhutha hi sahi lekin mein yeh sapna phir se jeena chahti hoon... unke saath, unki baahon mein..."

She put a break on her scooty reaching her home but surprised to see few black suited men standing outside her house with few cars parked at close distance... there were few other persons moving here and there seems busy in some work...

She gets down from her scooty removing her helmet keeping it on handle when one of the men in black suit smiled greeting her, "good evening, Madam... we were waiting for you only."

Before Naina asked, he nodded his head looking at other men who came ahead holding an iPad in his hand... he said politely, "Maam, please apne fingerprints iss par de dijiye... we changed your door and lock, and it will be now open with your fingerprints only..." he forwards the iPad towards Naina to complete the task.

She understood what all is going on and on whose instructions... she nodded her head agreeing to them as doesn't want to create any scene in front of outsiders... she gave her finger prints completing the process and soon they all left leaving her standing at front of the door... not only the lock has changed but old wooden door was also got replaced with strong steel door... they changed the lock which can now operate with her fingerprints only... suddenly she realized, "oh god... lekin ghar mein toh Swati bhi hai... uske fingerprints toh liye hi nahin... ab voh kaise lock kholegi... lekin yeh log toh chale gaye..."

Her chain of thoughts breaks hearing loud laughter's coming from inside... she entered keeping the door locked behind going towards her room and surprised to see the scene ahead... her whole room was messed up completely with spreading watercolors, papers, brushes everywhere...

A loud gasp came out from her mouth seeing two brilliant artists fully covered in colors everywhere on their clothes, face, and their hands... she almost shouts, "yeh kya haal bana rakha hai tum donon ne kamre ka... aur khud ki shakal dekho, donon bhoot lag rahe ho..."

Nehu lifted her cute painted face showing her, "yeh dekho Mummy, maine aur Papa ne kitni achchhi painting banayi hai... aap hamesha kehte ho na ki mere painting achchhi nahin hoti toh aaj Papa ne mujhe help ki..." she asked hopefully as earlier, she never gets hands on with this artwork ever.

Naina looking at the paper filled with so many colors but far different from any proper form asked, "lekin aapne banaya kya hai... I mean kuchh samajh nahin aa raha..." she stepped ahead sitting close to them holding her laughter recalling how Nanu shown her the paintings made by Sameer in his childhood which was no lesser than a disaster.