Ek Naya Ehsaas...

Happy 4 Years of YUDKBH.... A beautiful journey we all enjoyed

Kamya was pacing impatiently in hall

Kamya was pacing impatiently in hall... she followed Naina upstairs but Pandit stopped her going inside the room...

Since the day he saw her, he always gets negative vibes... being so close to Sameer and Naina, he can guess how Kamya's presence affecting Sameer's relations with Naina... but how could Pandit let her do as she wished... no ways.... he is true friend of him and consider Naina as his sister... he will go beyond the limit to save their relation...

Kamya knock on the study and shocked to see Pandit coming out blocking her way to go inside... she tried to enter the room but Pandit stops her, "sorry Ms Parekh, you can't go inside..."

Kamya replied rudely, "and who are you to give me order... don't forget I am their friend and guest in this house..."

Pandit keeping his tone calm replied sarcastically, "I know very well... you don't need to remind me... but this portion of house belongs to Sameer Maheshwari and here no one... means no one can enter without his permission... and today he has clear instructions that nobody should disturb him... and as his assistant cum friend cum security in charge, I have to oblige him... he needs rest... please understand..." his voice was low but strict...

Kamya frowned asking him rudely, "but Naina just went inside... then why not me?"

Pandit squeezed his eyes in surprise asking, "what...?... what did you said... you are comparing yourself with Naina... don't forget they are husband wife, and you are just friend... hope you still remember it?"

Kamya stomped her feet in ager and came downstairs seeing him so adamant, "I will see..." she didn't know if she was just overthinking, but she always feel Pandit was very hostile towards her... but why...

Was it because of Naina? Does he really think that Naina is better than her for Sameer?

Kamya came back in hall seeing Vishakha coming from other side... she rushed to her, "aunty... you know... I just heard Sameer is not well since yesterday... and see no one is bother to inform us... this is so bad... we are family... isn't it so?" she tried to instigate Vishakha against Naina to hide from them...

Vishakha giving a cool look smiled, "it's okay beta... he is not a kid... he will take care of himself well... and Naina is there with him... she will handle him... why are you worried... come let's have breakfast..."

Kamya shocked seeing her cold reaction but again tried to convince her, "par aunty, we should go and check him... Naina is very new to this house... hope she should not mess up more with his health... even Pandit is not allowing me to go inside their room..."

Vishakha hold her hand to make her sit serving breakfast, "look Kamya... this is our family rule... we don't interfere in each other's personal life until someone asked... and don't worry about Sameer... he knows how to handle himself... even he didn't like anyone's interference in his personal life... you know how rude and introvert he is?"