Pachhtava

Hi Friends, 

Firstly, I am sorry for being so late as I know all of you must have missed the story.  

Thanks to all my lovely friends for keep sending me messages to post soon 🙏😊

Here's the next update for all... Happy Sunday & enjoy reading 

*****************************************************************

Present Day in Goa...

Naina remains seated on the swing in her garden facing the vast ocean ahead... her mind was clouded with all the memories seeing their first candid picture in her mobile... she changed her number and never came on any social site to avoid anyone can find her whereabout... even after being apart from Sameer four years back she had kept his picture in her mobile in a secret folder hiding from everyone... no one knew about him till now... not even Swati...

Playing with the golden bangle in her wrist she smiled, "aapse kiye saare wade tod diye maine lekin yeh wada kabhi nahin toda... yeh kangan jaise Nanu aur Maa ka aashirwaad aur yeh ring aapke pyaar ki eklauti nishaani aaj bhi mere paas hai ... jis vishwas and pyaar ke saath aapne mujhe yeh pehnaya tha maine hamesha isaki hifazat ki hai... hamara rishta khatam hone ke baad bhi mein in pyaar ki nishiniyon ko apne se dur nahin kar paayi... kabhi kabhi lagta hai mein kitni selfish ho gayi hoon aapke pyaar mein... aapne itna sab kiya mere liye phir bhi mein aapki ummidon par khari nahin utar paayi lekin aapse pyaar karna kabhi nahin chhoda maine... kasam se..."

Kissing softly on the diamond ring still shining in her slender fingers she smiled, "jab bhi iss ring ko dekti hoon voh raat yaad aati hai jab aapne itne pyaar se isey meri ungli mein pehnaya tha... iss wade ke saath ki kabhi isey apne se dur nahin karungi... jaanti hoon bohot dil dukhaya hai maine aapka lekin mujhe khushi hai ki aap apni zindagi mein bohot aage badh gaye hai... jaise meri zindagi mein Nehu hai vaise hi aapki zindagi mein bhi ek khubsurat humsafar ka saath hai... mein nahin jaanti voh kaun hai lekin kitni lucky hogi voh ladki jise aapka saath mila hai... jiski zindagi aapke pyaar se roshan huyi hai... dil se dua maangati hoon ki aapka pyaar hamesha aapke paas rahe... jis tarah hamari kahani adhuri rah gayi bhagwan kare aapki iss nayi zindagi ki kar kahani poori ho..."

Flashback...

After coming to Singapore, Naina stays with Arjun and Shefali... though as per their given promise to her, they both never force her to re-think about Sameer and her decision, but they always tried a lot to find out the reason for their separation, but never got any clue from her behavior... without revealing truth of Naina staying with him, Arjun once called Sameer also after his operation to congratulate him... but in his own guilt for hiding Naina's whereabout, he didn't get courage to ask him about Naina and his personal life... even Sameer also didn't take her name during their whole conversation making him more confused on his behavior... seems he was least bother to discuss about her or she has no place in his life anymore...

Naina always looks calm and relaxed from outside, but they understood her inner chaos as she never shed a single tear ever in front of them... she is emotional, but they are totally clueless why she was behaving like nothing has happened between her and Sameer... though she had never talk anything about him nor his name ever came in any of her talks, but anyone can see from her eyes that how much pain she was enduring and missing Sameer... the more she is pretending to sound normal, the more they got worried about her...

Naina and Shefali both were almost at the same stage of pregnancy and suppose to deliver babies at short interval... it was getting tough for Arjun to manage both... sideways his office on-going project for which he got transferred to Singapore making him more occupied... it was important for him to prove his caliber but leaving two pregnant women at home was getting difficult for him also...