May I Join You

Naina opened her eyes seeing herself entwined her hands in his strong grip... she saw him sleeping calmly clasping her hand in his tightly and a wall of cushions there, which was not there when she slept... she realized last night how intensely he requested her to stay with her on same bed... but doesn't know when she held his hand in her deep sleep... its first time she slept sharing bed with someone so closely...

At that moment, Sameer was so close to her that she could clearly see his exquisite facial features and smell his breath... his well sculpted face looked flawless... he is so handsome that one couldn't help but be enchanted... he is thrillingly good-looking... a rush of pleasure sent color to her cheeks...

Before Sameer awake, she preferred to leave the bed and went out to avoid any awkward situation for them... it's true that he himself request her to stay but doesn't understand her own confused feelings that why she herself agreed in first go itself... what makes her so bold to sleep with him... she feels embarrassed thinking how he will react seeing her sleeping like this... they are not true couples in real sense... then why...?

The moment she shifts, Sameer's grip on her hand gets tighter, like he doesn't want to let this feel go... he opens his heavy eyelids seeing the most beautiful face so close to him... he looked into her dark eyes with so much of love and warmth... it made her heart flutter with joy... tucking loose strands behind her ear he caressed her cheek lovingly... subconsciously he did the same act, he was doing last night seeing her sleeping so closely but forget that now she is awake... Naina just closed her eyes and leaned into his touch...

Hearing commotions from outside, they came back to reality and Naina sits back with a jerk... his grip on her hand gets lose allowing her to move out from the bed without looking at him again... Sameer shut his eyes tightly suppressing his desires to be with her ... he mentally scolds himself to make her so uncomfortable... whole night he was staring her and slept in early dawn hours and the moment he opened his eyes she was right there in front of him... what a pleasant morning it is...

She stood hurriedly and left for washroom... the moment she stepped out from washroom, saw him sitting on bed resting his head on back rest of the bed with closed eyes... he opened his eyes sensing her around... their intense eye-lock evoked unexplainable emotions in both of their hearts... neither of them was in a state to speak something...

To break the silence, she stepped towards him... muttered, "sorry... voh... raat mein... mujhe... mein... achanak..." she felt embarrassed on holding his hand... unable to look straight thinking how he will react on her act...

He smiled inwardly seeing her so nervous and shy... but doesn't want to let her in any awkward situation and feel guilty for anything... it's him who requested her to sleep with him... to make her relax and divert her mind, he asked for her help, "it's okay... can you pass my chair please..."

Her all attention suddenly diverted, and she helped him to be on his chair... he left from room without uttering a word... she stands rooted there seeing his silent reaction thinking, "lagta hai phir bura maan gaye... mujhe raat mein dhyaan rakhna chahiye tha... pata hi nahin chala kab neend mein kaise unka haath pakad liya maine... kya soch rahe honge mere baare mein... buddhu hi hun mein bhi... par shakal se naraaz toh nahin lag rahe the..." she was still confused on his reaction and couldn't figure out what's going on in his mind...

Naina lost in her thoughts left for mandir... realizing something she quickly went to kitchen seeing servants working there... seeing her soft and calm nature, all servants have started liking her... she quickly prepared some halwa and went out...

Chinni joined her excitedly seeing her coming, "Bhabhi aap itni der se kyun aa rahe ho... mein kab se aapka intzaar kar rahi thi... do din se aap nahin the toh maine akele hi diya jala diya..."