She is not the one

Sameer with Pandit and his guards reached to an isolated place, far away from the city crowd... stopping all guards to come inside, Sameer went only with Pandit in farmhouse... inside the room, two persons were sitting there with covered faces and tied hands...

Pandit removed the cloth cover on their faces, witnessing a girl in her mid-twenties and a boy of same age... they both were looking down having sort of guilt in their eyes...

Sameer giving a death glare to the girl asked sternly, "what do you think that we won't be able to find you... how dare you even think of cheating us..."

Girl stammered, "no...no sir... it... it's really not like that... I didn't try to cheat on you... swear on me... it's just I didn't get time to inform you before leaving and didn't complete your work..."

Pandit shouts loudly losing his patience, "what do you mean by kaam nahin kiya... don't try to make us fool... we knew you went there on that day..."

Girl shivered in fear but replied instantly, "please believe me.... just listen me once, I will tell you everything... I hope you will understand my problem..."

Looking towards the boy sitting with her she said, "we were in love since childhood... but his family was against of our relation because I was not rich and influential like their family... we tried a lot to convince them, but they don't agree... they insulted me and my family saying I am a gold digger... due to their tremendous emotional pressure, he agreed to them and broke his all relations with me... I was so shattered and hurt with his decision... he betrayed me and left in pain and anger... I decided to earn money to become richer than his family to teach them a lesson and accidentally I met you... I agreed all your terms thinking it that was the only easiest and speedy way to earn lot of money..."

Boy said holding her hand to support, "I know maine galat kiya tha but I love her a lot... isase dur jaakar mujhe ehsaas hua ki mein iske bina nahin rah sakta... so finally I decided to leave my family forever... uss din yeh aapke kaam ke liye hi ja rahi thi when I met her in between... I apologize and we were supposed to come to you to explain our situation that she cannot do your work anymore... I know humein aana chahiye tha par meri family ko mujh par shaq ho gaya tha and they were ready to kill her for their fake name sake... majboori thi aur humein iss shahar se bhagna pada... while hiding from my parents, accidentally she lost her mobile and doesn't have any other way to contact you... hum aap logon ko bata bhi nahin sake aur jaldi mein shahar chhod kar mere ek dost ke paas bhaag gaye... socha thode din mein jab sab thoda shaant ho jayega tab aakar aapse maafi maang lenge... we are really sorry for that par hum majboor the... we really didn't want to betray you..."

Girl too apologize, "I know maine aapko dhokha diya par mein majboor thi... mein apne pyaar ke paas vaapas jaana chahti thi aur kuchh nahin..." she starts crying badly asking for mercy from him...

Sameer frowned and shouts, "don't make fake stories... that can't be possible... I know you went there... tell me how much money you want more..."

Girl pleads trying to make them understand her situation, "no... it's not true... believe me I am not lying... if you want, I can prove it... uss din hum donon ne yahaan se Mumbai ki flight li thi taaki hamare ghar wale humein dhundh na sake... aap chaahe toh check kar sakte hai... hum kal hi vaapas aaye the aur aapke logon ne humein pakad liya..."

Pandit was about to say something but Sameer stops him seeing their scared faces... Sameer took his mobile and click her picture and sent to someone...

Leaving them alone in room Sameer went out with Pandit and dialed a number... soon phone picked up from other side after few rings....

Sameer asked getting impatient, "Hi, I sent you a picture... check n confirms if she is the same girl, we are looking for... is she the one who met you on that day?" he was restless to know the truth...