You... Cheater Maheshwari

11.6k Views ... 2.6k votes .... 2.3k Comments... only in 27 parts.. a big achievement  for a writer😊😊

Thank you so so so much for all my lovely readers to make it happen... 🙏🙏💕😊

Enjoy the longest part with so much fun after a long time... hope you will like it...😜

Sameer was extremely worried thinking about her condition in office at morning... she got fainted getting exhausted with excess workload and now missing... he mentally scolds himself for being so careless and leave her alone in such condition... but again the situation was not in his control... but he ensures now he will not let her suffer alone if she is in any trouble like last night...

Sameer getting so much impatient about her missing, went himself to check the CCTV at the entrance and realized she came before them but now missing, somewhere inside the house only... guards confirmed again that she has not gone out after that but none of the servant has seen her anywhere...

Sameer went back again to his room to check her, but she was not there... he came out from room to go and find her when Pandit came rushing to him from other side of the corridor panting heavily, "I found her..." ... his expressions were terrifying him expecting some bad news...

They came outside the room where Naina is supposed to be... they knock repeatedly calling her name but no response making them worried more for her... Pandit called servant to get the spare key and opened the gate... they all entered the room and got shocked seeing the view in front of them... totally unexpected...

The room was lit with dim party lights and Naina was half laying on the bar counter, drinking up shot after shot... all alone... (Preeti's advice 😜😘😘😂🤣)

It was first time she was drinking such thing and seems not even aware of what exactly she was drinking... coming inside the room she locked herself and just picked up one bottle from the shelf and starts drinking without even added anything... she had already finished more than half bottle of whiskey...

The sparkling lights from the chandelier above made her features even more gentle and her face was flushed red... it was evident that she already had quite a few drinks, beyond her tolerance power...

Naina lifts her face slightly tried to open her blurry eyes... she rubbed her eyes to get a clear vision of the person sitting at a distance from her... seeing Sameer there she stood up instantly from the bar chair she was sitting relaxedly... she walked towards him slowly with a cute smile on her face... her cheeks were red, and eyes were more tender and charming than usual... her hair was loosely tied up in a bun but most of the strands flowing freely, covering her face... she was looking even more prettier and more natural without any hint of make up on her face...

Sameer was sitting there in a daze, attracted by her charming appearance... her body was weaker but made her looks flirtatious... she stepped towards him and pointed at Sameer asking angrily, "why did you come here... why didn't you leave me alone?" her smile changed suddenly into a fiery look seeing him in front of her...

Seeing no response from him, she scolds him again loudly, "I am asking you... koi jawaab nahin hai na... mujhse toh bade sawala karte rehte ho har waqt... apni baari aayi toh mauni baba ban gaye... huh"

She steps ahead stumbling badly towards him... she was coming straight to him but tripped into wrong direction and her head was almost about to hit the armrest of his wheelchair...

Just as she was about to hit her head badly, Sameer grabbed her by the other arm and pulled her into his embrace on time, taking a sigh of relief that she didn't hit her head...