Sameer Kaun Hai?

Naina woke up early morning before her usual time being the sun rays directly hitting on her face... she smiled seeing beautiful morning view in front.. she sits back silently praying for her new start... she tried to stand up on her feet but wince with acute pain in her back due to sleeping on floor without even mattress from last two nights...

She stood taking support of adjacent wall avoiding her pain as she has to get dressed and ready before he awakes... she peeked inside and after taking her clothes immediately gets ready to go office with him... wearing a simple printed chiffon saree suitable for her first day in office, if he allows... she gets ready in few minutes with no makeup as usual but still looking extremely pretty...

Naina came out from washroom seeing room empty... to her surprise today he was already awaked early than his usual time and left the room, but where, she doesn't know... she waited for him to come back as planned to discuss and take permission for joining him in office... she think to go and cook breakfast for all but denied assuming he might not like it seeing his last day behavior...

She waited for around an hour when heard him coming inside all dressed up in office wear... she surprised seeing him ready for office but keeping her thoughts aside, she walked to him.... he passed from her ignoring even her presence in the room.... going straight to his study table he gets busy in working on his laptop.... she stood at his back at some distance but didn't courage to call seeing him too much engrossed in work...

After few minutes passed, she shuddered listen his sharp frustrated voice, "now what you want?"... gaining all her strength she tried to reply, "voh... mein... voh... mujhe..." she gets hell nervous unable to frame a single sentence... tiny drops of sweat formed on her forehead realizing how will she work with him in office if unable to even open her mouth in front of him...

He turned suddenly to her with his sharp glare on her, "I heard you are joining me in office from today..." she surprised how did he know but keeping herself calm she nodded her head slowly....

He remain seated there at a short distance giving her deathly glare making her shiver... he asked further, "have you asked me?"

She lift her eyes looking at him getting scared and said slowly, "I was about to ask you last night but..." she stops recalling his anger on her... he keep looking at her beautiful but scared face keenly which turned pale... he turned back and divert his attention back to his work getting again busy in laptop... she stood there but didn't get courage again to ask any more...

She waited for few minutes but seeing no response from him, turned to go out feeling dejected, when his voice stops her, "you can come with me but only as my assistant..." she turned to look at his side when he stare her coldly, "let me make you very clear everything and I don't want to repeat my words..."

He moved towards her making her shivered, "firstly, no one... means no one should know about this shitty marriage in office and outside world... you have to behave simply like an assistant and you will get paid for that like other employees of my company.... understood... and never ever tried to behave like my wife... " she nodded her head and getting relieved from inside that at least he agreed to take her along with him... for the time being this was more than enough for her to deal with...

She turned to go when he stops her again, "are you going to office like this..." he said giving a irritating look to her..... "don't you have some decent clothes to wear... or you want to seduce my staff wearing such saree showing your half naked body..." she stir with his sharp tone and allegation but remain quiet as aware what he thinks about her...

She looked down fidgeting her hands, "I will change..." she turned to go inside when he said again, "no need to do all this drama of being a sati Savitri kind of... remove this sindoor and mangalsutra if you want to come... otherwise I would love not to see your damn face in office..." she looked him with damp eyes as again history repeats for her....