Personal Singer

Sameer spending some time with Karthik, came back seeing her missing from the room... he looked her around when heard a click sound of bathroom door opened...

Naina came out wiping her face looking extremely pale... Sameer wheeled himself towards her asked worriedly, "hey what happened... are you okay..." she was all fine few minutes back but now seems extremely exhausted and tired...

She shook her head to not to make him much worried, "no, I am fine... it's just I am feeling bit restless... I will be fine till morning..." she doesn't want to make him worried knowing how frequently she is throwing since morning... it must be like she is really tired and needs rest... from last few days in excitement to spend time with Nanu and others, she didn't bother about her health and rest well...

Sameer keep asking her restlessly making her little annoyed... giving a slightly irritating look she replied sternly, "kahaan na mein theek hoon... ek toh sar dard kar raha hai aur aap itne sawaal puchh rahe ho... I just need to take rest... please..." saying this she laid down keeping her back towards him making him more restless and clueless of sudden change in her behavior...

Sameer opened his mouth to ask again but remain quiet seeing her annoyed because of her agitated mood... totally clueless, he remains seated quietly looking at her back and softly covered her with duvet, stroking his fingers gently on her hair... seeing her drifting into sleep gave him a relax sigh reprimand himself, "mein bhi na bilkul buddhu hi hoon... I think long journey makes her tired and I keep asking her random questions... I should have been more careful in future..." 😔

He recalled what all instructions Bela and Nanu gave to Arjun for Shefali... he quickly made a call to her doctor and consult on her condition... he feels relieved that it was just tiredness and added to the hormonal changes, may be her mood swings to get angry or behaving weirdly getting irritated, "abhi tak toh theek se dil ki baat samajhna nahin seekha ab iske mood swings ka bhi dhyaan rakhna padega..." 😥💗

Naina's sleep disturbed getting nightmares again about feeling something bad going to happen soon... she was overthinking since last few days about how to reveal baby's existence matter to Sameer but not finding appropriate chance... seems destiny is playing hide and seek from them... whenever she gets courage to tell him, something or more happen and matter left unspoken...

Till the time she was surrounded with so many loved ones in aashram her heart was still in peace but the moment they stepped out from there, she was feeling so restless... entering in house she again started feeling something missing inside... she was missing Nanu's presence who was always there with her from last few days giving a warm feeling of an elder person who are so supportive and a true mentor...

इश्क़ है एहसास बेपनाह ख़ुशी का,

शर्त ये है कि कोई ख़्वाहिश न रखो!

She looked at Sameer, sleeping peacefully besides her thinking, "I am sorry... apne gusse mein aapko bhi daant diya... jab se ghar vaapas aaye hai pata nahin kyun ek ajeeb si bechaini ho rahi hai... kaash hum hamesha ke liye Nanu ke paas aashram mein rah paate... unke bina lagta hai jaise hum donon kitne adhure hai... jab mera kuchh dinon mein unse itna lagaav ho gaya toh samajh sakti hoon aap unko kitna miss karte honge jab meri wajah se voh aapse naraaz the... lekin kya meri yeh ek sach na bata paane ki galti voh kabhi maaf kar payenge... kya Nanu kabhi mujhe mere bachche ke saath apna paayenge..."

During mid night his sleep disturbed finding the warmth missing in his embrace... he surprised seeing her awaked and sitting keeping her head on the headrest, but holding his hand tightly in hers... seems she was in some fear or something bothering her so much...