You Are Perfect 👌

Naina after sending file to Sameer, quickly prepare his coffee and knock on the door... she went inside seeing him busy in working on his laptop... she kept the coffee on table, waiting for his instructions... he said without looking at her, "sit... I need to check and discuss this data and reports with you before meeting..."

She sits in front of him... passing few minutes he stopped working and looked at her face... since morning because of him, she was in low spirit but now she seems better and relaxed... he noticed her going down with Preeti for lunch and how comfortable she is with her... he knew staying and spending time with Preeti is always be her best stress reliever...

Since morning he was trying to talk with her but not getting any chance... he intentionally asked her to prepare this report, trying to get some time to talk with her... he slowly moved to her side giving her instructions to change some points in the report... she was busy in making notes whereas his eyes were glued on her... he smiled seeing her relaxed and so much focused on her work, forgetting all her surroundings...

Sameer slowly came close to her ... she was engrossed in making notes when he asked suddenly, "have you taken your medicines after lunch?" his voice was filled with concern for her knowing her condition if she skips her medicine...

She looked at him in fear and shook her head... giving an annoying look, he pulled out her medicine from his pocket and keep it at her hand with a glass of water... getting nervous, she took all the medicines and again about to gulp it all together like last night... he quickly held her wrist to stop just in time... saying in high tone, "one by one..."

She didn't show any reaction and nodded slowly... he scolds her again, "how can you be so irresponsible... if you again repeat it, I will admit you back in hospital... did you get that..." he expected her to react and say something, but she nodded her head slowly looking down...

He again focused on instructing her to do more changes in the reports, sitting close to her... he wants to talk with her and make an apology for morning but seeing her disinterest for any discussion, he stops himself... after completing the discussion, he asked her to quickly make the changes before meeting starts... she stood hurriedly but by mistake she stretched her hand to adjust her dupatta and his coffee mug on the table, toppled and spilled on her own dress...

She reprimands herself to be always so careless and spoil things more for her... she had to stay in office for rest of the day and now her dress is stained with a big patch...

Sameer passed her some tissues when she denied getting irritated more, "it's okay... I will wash it out... coffee ka nishaan hai, aise nahin jayega..." she was more irritated on herself being so clumsy always... since morning she is disturbed with her dressings, after hearing from Kamya and now this mess, created by herself...

Giving an impossible look to her, he moved back to his side of table and pulled out a packet ... he forwards it to her saying with a cold tone, "go and change fast... you have to attend this meeting with me..."

She looked at the packet and feels dishearten more thinking, "iska matlab Kamya sahi thi... am I looking so disgusting in this dress that he can't even take me along in office meting... he felt so sickening about me that he bought a dress for me..."

She stood rooted there all lost when Sameer came to her side keeping the packet in her hand.... he said again seeing no move from her side, "go and change... why are you standing here like a dumb... we are getting late for meeting..."

Suddenly tears flown out from her eyes... she replied slowly, "thanks Mr Maheshwari but I don't need any more favors from you... I know I can't afford expensive clothes like you all, but I have my own dignity... if you feel ashamed on me taking with you in meeting, I would also love to not join you in this meeting..."