Flop Plan

In evening Naina went to his cabin with his coffee and showing final presentation... it was quite impressive as expected... Sameer added few more points before giving a final touch and they both engrossed in deep discussion to get this complete...

Sameer sits next to her working closely, suggesting her points to be changed, when he came extremely close to her and his hand abruptly wrapped her's on mouse to show her some changes... their sudden proximity make them lost seeing each other, oblivious to their surroundings...

Time seemed to have come to a standstill right at that moment... his sudden approach caused her to panic as the hot masculine aura of him surrounded her... but the moment their eyes met, she almost forgets all her fear, pain and lost in his deep dark orbs... the warmth of his hand eased her nervousness and was making feel her safe... it was strange to feel that way especially when this feeling of safety was coming from a man who had always intimidated her...

His heart almost jumped off his rib cage feeling the heat radiated from her hand to his... as Naina tried to separate herself from his grip, his hold on her tightened giving her no chance to escape... craving to be with each other keep them remain in same position... with some mixed unknown emotions inside their hearts they keep looking at each other... totally lost... either of them doesn't want this moment to let go off...

Suddenly door opened and three pair of eyes were looking them shockingly... Kamya, Karthik and Pandit entered sighted them wholly captivated in each other... no sign of movement from either of them...

Pandit and Karthik grinned widely whereas Kamya was totally shocked with widen eyes on the scene in front of her...

Karthik said slowly, "let's go out guys... they seem very busy..." Pandit nodded happily suppressing his laughter turned to go out with Karthik but Kamya adversely moved towards Samaina before they stopped her...

Kamya keep her hand on Naina's shoulder taking her out from her daydream, "hey guys.... what's going on... I thought you were busy in work..." she said hiding her anger with a fake sarcastic smile...

Sameer Naina looked around and found all standing there giving weird looks... they both feels bit awkward and straight back to their seats looking anywhere...

Karthik said in a teasing tone, "sorry guys... we disturbed your moments... actually, Kamya came suddenly with an evening plan for dinner, so we came to call you both... are you interested to join or..." he said with a lop-sided smile to tease them...

Before Sameer or Naina rejects, Kamya said adamantly, "no ways... no one dare to change my plan today... please...it's a request..." she said changing herself in a pleasing but adamant tone...

Sameer looked at Naina's changed expression but remain silent expecting her to deny but she didn't say anything making him annoyed...

Sameer said finally, "it's okay... will leave once finished with this work... so you all please excuse us..." he turned his gaze back to screen when Kamya said, "no problem... will wait here only... promise will not disturb you..." all got stunned looking at her being so adamant to stay there... seems like she was not willing to leave Sameer and Naina alone anymore...

Sensing Sameer's anger, Pandit request, "Ms Parekh, I think you should wait in waiting area... let them complete their work in alone... and Sameer never appreciate any disturbance in his work..."

Karthik too tried to convince her knowing Sameer's anger, "ya Kamya... lets go, I will show you our office and you can try coffee in our canteen... I am sure you will like it..."

Kamya denied shamelessly and pulling a chair sits close to them, "I am fine here... you guys can go out... after all we are friends... why to do so much formality... right Naina..." seeing her so stubborn, taking a deep sigh Karthik and Pandit left outside...