Pyaar ka Junoon

In Delhi... 

Sameer sitting on back seat headed towards Preeti's house all lost in his thoughts... even if his life has changed at home & he was always surrounded with his family and friends, but he never got peace in his heart, who never lose hope to see her soon... no one can fill her place in his heart...

नज़दीक इतने आकर मेरे, दूर मुझसे चले गए,

जैसे मेरे रूह में उतर कर, मेरी ही परछाई बन गए!

Flashback... 4 years back

Since the day Naina left him alone, Karthik was always around with him to support... he himself tried his best possible ways to find Naina... even due to all the sudden chaos happen, he frequently had heated argument with Vishakha... everyone was apprehensive on Vishakha about all the sudden goings-on, but she was way too stubborn to spill the truth...

Few months passed Sameer went to US for his surgery with Pandit... in his absence Karthik manage all business-related matters and support him in all manners... after staying in US for two months Sameer came back fully recovered... he took over business in his hands but never found the peace in his mind and heart... he was still totally clueless about Naina... what makes him more worry is that she must be all alone and in later stage of her pregnancy... not only for Naina, he was concerned for his Angel, who unknowingly become an integral part of his life and soul...

Few months later, Karthik informed Sameer about Amrita, who delivered a baby boy ... although Karthik was always around with her but still not able to get enough courage to propose her... also seeing Sameer's depressed condition, he doesn't feel like to start his own relation with his loved one...

Sameer visited hospital to meet Amrita and the newly born baby... since the day Naina, told him about Amrita he insisted a lot of time to Karthik to go ahead in his relation, but Karthik was still scared and hesitated to share his feelings with Amrita...

Sameer, "Congrats Amrita..." he handed her a bouquet seeing the little cute boy sleeping cosily in his cot... bending slightly he picked up the little boy in his arms giving a soft peck on his forehead... instantly his vision gets blurred missing his Angel... she must have also born now...

Karthik patted on his shoulder knowing his feelings... after Naina left them, he got to know about her pregnancy and Sameer's concern for her to be alone in this condition... seeing Sameer's love and concern about Naina being pregnant, he never doubted that it's not Sameer's child... Karthik looked at Amrita who blink her eyes in assurance to let Sameer carry baby...

Amrita keeping a soft smile on her face, "I heard a lot about you from Karthik but never got the chance to meet... thanks for coming here personally to visit me... it means a lot for me..." it was their first time to meet in personal...

Sameer still keeping his eyes on the little one asked, "Amrita, can I ask you something..."

Karthik and Amrita looked at each other surprisingly as what could be the matter where Sameer needs Amrita's help... he placed the baby back in his cot gently...

Sameer's eye glued at the little boy asking softly, "can you please allow him to stay with me..." he requests cutely pointing to the little boy... Amrita looked at Karthik confusingly that how can she allowed newly born baby to let him live with Sameer... they have no relation either...

Seeing their confused expressions, he walked towards her bed, "don't take me wrong please... I want to propose you actually..." he stops seeing the most horrified faces of two people sitting in front of him...