Samose ki Chutney

Sitting alone in restaurant Preeti got more frustrated as since evening Naina was behaving so strangely... she already had a mini cute fight with Pandit but after her teasing, he didn't come back to meet her, which is very unusual to his nature... what if he really gets upset with her... she didn't get even time to coax him... even if she always make fun of him but deep inside her heart, she is madly in love with her foody partner...

Seems, this day is not as good as for her... all happenings are seemed weird... firstly with Pandit and now Naina, who forced her to accompany for shopping but didn't buy anything for herself... despite of her denial, Naina insist her to buy a dress and even force her to keep wearing it with all matching accessories... and now after leaving her alone in restaurant she went out and didn't came back till now...

Suddenly she heard soft music starts playing around... her gaze moved towards a man standing at a distance keeping his back to her side... it was all dark around as unable to figure out anything properly... subconsciously she stood and walked towards him...

The moment she reaches near him, the person turned and kneeled in front of her... suddenly spotlight focused on them... she got shocked seeing Pandit, all dressed up in Blue Tuxedo, looking extremely handsome...

Pandit extend her hand opening a small box of diamond ring in it saying,

Tere Bina Meri Zindagi mein Sannatta Hai,

Tu Hi meri Chai, Tu Hi Mera Parantha Hai... voh bhi gobhi ka...🍕🍬🍰🍿

"I love you Preeti... will you marry me..."

Preeti stood rooted there overwhelming her excitement and shock... seeing her not responding he hold her hand gently asking again, "Preeti... Samose ke aloo ki kasam I will never leave you alone, meri teekhi chutney... please will you marry me..."

Preeti nodded her head happily and a tear rolled out on her cheek... Pandit pulling out the ring from the box make her wear... standing in front of her he wiped her tear softly and hugged her giving a soft peck on her cheek... suddenly flower petals fall on their heads making her more surprise...

They remain standing there silently hearing each other heart beats so closely... Pandit whisper into her ears, "I Love you Preeti... dekho mein jitna yaad karke aaya tha sab bol diya... ab jaldi se tum bhi kuchh bol do varna khaana thanda ho jayega..." he said giving the most puppy look, eager to hear her confession too...

Preeti looked at her smiling shyly and replied, "I love you too mere bhukkad... vaise khaane mein kya special hai aaj..." she asked innocently blinking her eyes and both burst into laughter...

Outside restaurant sending Pandit inside to propose Preeti in alone, Sameer looked around for Naina, but she was not seen anywhere... he pulled out his mobile to dial her number, when get a glimpse of her through the glass door of a shop on other side... he surprised seeing her in Kid's shop...

Sameer thinks, "we don't have any kids around... yeh kiske liye gift khareed rahi hai... strange..."

He keeps staring her from outside seeing her smilingly trailing her fingers on soft teddy bear, "hmm... lagta hai madam ko soft toys bohot pasand hai... not bad... chalo kuchh toh pata chala iski pasand ke baare mein... pata nahin kaise isey in chhoti chhoti cheejon mein itani khushi milti hai... I wish mein iske saare sapne poore kar sakun..."

Naina was so focused on admiring the cute little toys of babies and imagining her baby playing with it happily... since the day she knew about her pregnancy she has never felt like before, may be because of so much tension around her... but now from last few days, she is in a better mood and can think how much pleased the moment will be when she will see her baby playing and laughing...