We Found Her

A weekend update for all my lovely readers... 

Enjoy Reading...😊

Sameer seeing her sleeping at her desk turned to her direction and reached near her slowly... sensing someone around, she stirs and slowly opened her eyes... she shocked seeing him watching her with some confused mixed emotions in his eyes, sitting so closely.... she stood with a jerk and all files dropped by her on the floor...

She stammered nervously, "I am so.. sorry... I mean.. sorry... I slept... voh..." she bent down to collect the scattered files all around with shivering hands...

With his constant intense stare, she swallowed all the words that were at her lips... Sameer didn't speak anything, remain seated there with some unknown trace of emotions in his eyes... she shuddered thinking might be her presentation has flaws... she mentally slapped herself for not checking it twice before sending it to him...

Sameer quietly turned back and rolled out his wheelchair going in his cabin... she sits back on her seat with a thud voice holding her head which was paining badly, feeling shivering on his cold reaction...

Pandit asked slowly to re-confirm, "you were in office whole night?"

Naina nodded her head, looking at him with damp eyes, "ya but what's the use... I prepare wrong presentation... see he is still angry with me... I again messed up with his meeting... I am totally useless..." she was almost on urge of crying... again feeling nausea, she stood and left for washroom...

Pandit rushed to his cabin and informed, "she was in office only whole night... we misunderstood her again..."

Sameer stopped his fingers suddenly working on his laptop, "did you tell her that meeting is scheduled for today morning..." he understood her reason for working whole night alone in office, after reading her morning mail mentioning the message, "attached presentation to check for today's meeting..."

Pandit stammered, "ya... I mean... I didn't mean that... you only told me to give all these files for preparing presentation... mujhe nahin pata tha voh itni seriously le legi aur sari raat office mein akele kaam karegi... she asked me, so I replied casually..." he felt bad that because of his one casual statement she suffered a lot...

Sameer banged his hand on table with a loud sound abrupt in the quiet office... he shouted, "get out..."

Naina came out from washroom, prepared coffee for him and about to knock on the door but stopped at doorstep itself listening him shouting... she assumed he must be angry on her presentation... Pandit came out seeing her standing outside and left from there feeling guilty for his doing unintentionally...

She composed herself, taking a deep breath, knocked at the door... she entered and keep the coffee mug on his table... she stood there for a while to ask for the presentation...

Sameer's gaze was still cold with no expressions... Naina turned around to go when she stopped with his stern voice, "stop...."

Sameer came over to her side with a frowned expression... his eyes were glued on her face... Naina lowered her head so that he cannot see the look on her face... she was feeling ashamed of not able to complete the presentation which can lead to a failure in meeting...

Sameer asked with a serious face, "why were you in office whole night... alone...?"

Naina lifted her face, looking at him surprisingly as she was not expecting him to get concerned for her... she was expecting him to enquire about the work given but seems he was worried for her not to be at home... she stood speechless...

Sameer frowned at her standing like a dumb, "don't you have any sense of responsibility to inform at home, if you want to stay out... are you the only one who is working in this company all alone... you have not yet completely recovered from surgery and so much careless... seems it's my mistake giving you permission to join back office... you better be stayed locked in room only... how could you be so careless about yourself?" he keeps scolding her seeing her pale face...