Back to life

Life is Precious, so love yourself  and those who love you 💗 

Life is Precious, so love yourself and those who love you 💗 

Enjoy Reading

Naina was sleeping peacefully in her room when suddenly she got awaked with a jerk... she roamed her eyes and feel scared seeing the room empty... since the day she came out from Coma, either Sameer or Preeti was always there with her, never left her alone for a moment... it's first time she was alone, and a sudden feel of loneliness make her heart frightened...

She stood immediately and left the room to search for any of them when heard Vishakha's loud voices coming out from study room... she halted on her way reaching till door hearing how Vishakha was shouting and making accusation on her to betray Sameer... though Sameer was defending her but the truth cannot be changed that she married to him without revealing her real identity and hide about her first marriage, a kind of betrayal from her parents... again she was blamed for the sin which she had not done... her only fault was her blind trust on her own family...

कभी कुछ समझते, कभी थोड़े हँसते, कभी कुछ बातों को टाल गए...

ये रिश्ते बचाते बचाते हम जिंदगी से हार गए

The last string of hope shattered and her heart sink hearing how her mental condition is destroying Sameer's life... she cannot deny that since the day she was awaked from Coma, Sameer is leaving no stone unturned to keep her happy... he stayed back with her in hospital fighting with his own fears... he was not going to office from last so many days as doesn't want to leave her alone... he is taking care of each and every matter related to her by himself... be it her food, or medicine, or her comfort... he didn't mind to spent restless nights fully awaked to give her a peaceful sleep... she had seen how with every passing moment, he is going beyond his limits to make her feel better... to get her back into life...

Her mind got surrounded with all negative thoughts... she was considered as manhoos by entire world and was reason for her parent's untimely death... his fake parents betrayed and used her for their selfish motive to earn money.... Sharad disgrace her character for his own motive... her childhood friend deceived her & tried to spoil her relation...

Its only Sameer, who is trying his best to keep her alive but is she really worthy for this?

Has she really become a burden on him?

Is she really spoiling his life?

Is her past will ruin his reputation, his name?

Preeti and Pandit all were searching for her getting worried but the moment Preeti saw her standing in balcony a loud scream instantly came out from her mouth... Pandit instantly keep his hand on Preeti's mouth to not let her voice come out... Preeti looked at him with a horrified look when Pandit keep his finger on his lips gesture her to be quiet and not to make any noise...