Unwanted Guest

Next Update for you all... Enjoy reading😊

Naina came down seeing all were seated in dining area ... a complete silence prevailed around... all filled with different emotions and settled back on their seats for breakfast in silence....

For Vishakha, it's her frustration that she never surpasses Sameer and now Naina always seen stood with him, supporting him... no matter what, but Karthik always supports Sameer, when it comes to business related matters...

Karthik was worried about Naina more knowing her kidnapping but relieved that Sameer saved her... he was happy to see their relation changing in a good way...

Sameer feels content and happy that someone is there with him in all ups and downs in their life... his real-life partner... and he must save her... but he didn't know how much his harsh words leave bad impact on her poor heart... though his intention was not to hurt her but in a fit of anger he lose his temper...

Naina was still in her depression that she has no rights to speak in family matters... she was always craving for a family but seems it will always be in her dreams only... seeing Sameer's behavior changed again, she knew he will never accept her... a heartbreak...

Sameer seeing Naina's dull face feels bad to hurt her, "mujhe isase aise baat nahin karni chahiye thi... subah se kitni khush thi aur ab meri taraf dekh bhi nahin rahi... pata nahin gusse mein kya kya bol diya... par mein sirf isey inn sab baaton se dur rakhna chahta tha... nahin chahta ki koi ispar ungli uthaaye... yeh nahin jaanti ki iss pariwaar mein rishtey sirf matlab ke liye nibhaaye jaate hai... kisi ko mujhse pyaar nahin toh iske dil ko kaun samjhega... par ab manana padega, mein iski yeh chuppi nahin bardasht kar sakta... muskurati huyi kitni pyaari lagti hai... par manaau kaise mujhe toh koi idea bhi nahin aata..." he looked at her with gloomy face, but she didn't turn to look at him at all...

Kitna Mushqil Hai Manana Us Shakhs Ko,

Jo Rootha Bhi Na Ho, Aur Baat Bhi Na Kare...

Before coming down for breakfast, he discussed with Pandit and come up with so many ideas to cajole her but seeing her unhappy looks, lost all his courage... just to save her from all tensions, he feels guilty to give her another tension and miffed her further... and now she is not even looking at him...😞

Seeing her not eating properly he picked up fruit tray and served in her plate expecting her to response but to his dismay, she remains seated quietly without looking at him... then he served her juice and one after another every item which was keeping on the table, over-loading her plate...

Naina lifts her eyes throwing angry glares but seeing his cute pleading face gets more frustrated murmuring, "jab dekho sabke saamne naatak karte rehte hai... business chhod kar naatak company kyun nahin join kar lete... Oscar award toh mil hi jayega... Mr Draamebaaj Maheshwari..." she said slowly keeping her anger in control not audible to anyone... she considered his action just a fake act to show off in front of family... again...

Karthik suppressed his laughter seeing his manaofying attempts, whereas Vishakha gets more irritated seeing all... however, Sameer grinned widely hearing her muttering, feeling like to pull her in a tight hug... she looks more adorable in anger...🧡

Ignoring other's reaction, before Sameer puts some more effort to initiate a discussion with her, their silence break with a loud and chirpy voice from the entrance, "hello everyone... I am here..."

All lifted their gaze towards door seeing Kamya standing there with a wide smile on her face... wearing a knee length sleeveless dress, tightly clutched to her slender figure... a diamond sleek pendant in her neck giving it a perfect look, with shoulder cut hairs and slight make-up on her face...