My Angel 🧚💖

Sameer stays back in room waited for her to come back but the more he waited the more he becomes restless... he smiled recalling her frightened and confused expression finding him in her bedroom... she is still his same cute and naïve dream girl with whom he falls in love in her first glimpse and never wanted to accept the fact that he had lost her when all others lose hope for their reconciliation...

Finally giving up on his teasing mode, getting up from the bed he walked towards outside the room to find her thinking, "lagta hai kuchh jyaada hi jor ka jhatka de diya maine... kahin darr ke maare ghar chhod kar hi na bhaag gayi ho... vaise bhi Madam ne bhaagne mein PHD jo ki huyi hai"

He stopped a few inches away seeing her standing in middle of the living room still in shock, looking nowhere... she was still standing in dark forgetting even to light the room... his sudden appearance completely shaken her to the core, as expected...

Few moments passed; she shuddered seeing the room lit with bright light... feeling his intense gaze at her back she turned before he approached her coming close again... she was dumbfound having so many questions arise in her beautiful orbs...

Before she opened her mouth, he asked, "what happened sweetheart... are you worried about something?" he knew her worries but to tease her more he asked giving his most innocent and charming smile...

Coming back to her senses suddenly she asked confusingly, "how... how did you come inside? I mean door was locked from outside... right?" she realized suddenly the door was already open when she enters, and Sameer was already in her bedroom coming out from washroom... how can this be possible as she herself locked the house before leaving in morning...

He smiled shrugging his shoulder carelessly walking ahead, "ya... it was locked... but how could you be so careless... aaj bhi tum purane zamane ki tarah taala chaabi use karti ho... mujhe ek minute bhi nahin laga isey todne mein... don't worry mein kal kisi ko bol dunga new lock lagane ke liye" he said casually laughing slowly as it was just a cake walk for him to break someone's house lock...

She gasped in shocked almost shouts on him, "what... you... you break my lock..." she cursed him mentally, "lagta hai yeh dadagiri ki aadat abhi tak nahin chhodi... aur ab toh lagta hai gundagardi mein bhi mahaarat haasil kar li... pehle sirf manmaani karte the lekin ab toh taale bhi todne lage hai" she recalled how earlier also, he always uses his odd tricks to make his wish fulfilled... seems few habits will never change... even gets more worst...

Seems he read her mind, smiled naughtily winked to her, "you know me so well sweetheart... afterall ek husband ko uski wife hi sabse jyaada achchhe se jaanti hai..." saying this he brushed his knuckles softly on her cheeks making her insane... he knew how much his touch affects her...

Naina hiding her nervousness asked, "aur... aur aapko mere ghar ka address... aapko kaise pata mein yahaan rehti hoon" she was confused that if he was aware about her whereabout that why didn't he approached her earlier.

Sameer leaning slightly more, whispers fanning his hot breath on her neck, "apne ghar, apni zindagi ke paas aane ke liye mujhe kisi address ki jarurat nahin... jahaan meri zindagi, vahin mera aashiyana"

महसूस खुद को तुझसे अलग मैंने कभी किया ही नहीं,

तू क्या जाने कोई भी लम्हा तेरे बिना मैंने कभी जिया ही नहीं!

Naina again losing her senses parted her trembled lips to voice out, but he leaned slightly to kiss on her cheeks... she immediately takes a step back avoiding his lips on her cheek leaving a slight frown on his forehead... he didn't like the way she sides away from him but before he approached her again, she blurts instantly, "why did you come here?"