Love Rivals

A Belated Happy Diwali to all my lovely readers 😊💕

After assuring that none of them are going to office today, Naina peacefully went to mandir quickly completing her daily routine pooja

After assuring that none of them are going to office today, Naina peacefully went to mandir quickly completing her daily routine pooja... smile never leave her face thinking how they were arguing with each other like kids and finally he agreed to her... today first time they behave like a loving couple having their first cute nok-jhonk... not a bad start of the day... 😊😊

Naina coming back from kitchen bringing his coffee, saw Sameer was missing from room, as expected... she went straight to study and saw him busy on calls... she placed his coffee with light snacks on table and sits there in front of him...

Sameer asked finishing his call, "I asked you to take some rest... what are you doing here..."

Naina, "I am your assistant, so if you are working then I will too... I am not going anywhere leaving you alone..." she said adamantly as doesn't want him to let work alone after spending whole night awake... somehow deep inside she was craving to be with him and eager to spend each and every second alone with him like last night...

Sameer said in a soft tone to convince her "see, I agree with you and didn't go to office so now you have to listen to me and take rest for some time... after that you can join me... okay... but not now... please it's a request..." suppressing his desire to keep her close, he force her to take some rest knowing she needs proper rest in this condition...

Seeing no ways to argue more, she agreed to him and stood to go when he said, "and yes, one more thing... I just gave you excuse for one day... if you want to work with me today, then you have to follow company rules..." he said with a naughty smile...

Naina turned to look at him with a pleading face, "please some more days... I promise I will follow..."

Sameer shook his head, "no ways... no excuse anymore... office ka kaam karna hai toh office ke rules manane padenge... now you can come here only once you are ready to follow the rule, otherwise..." he said hiding his smile seeing her grumpy face...

Naina left blabbering making faces, "phir torture mode on ho gaya..."

Naina coming back to their room sits back on her bed practicing how to take his name... she wants the moment to be very special for them, but now he is not listening and giving more time to her... soon feeling tired and frustrated on her failed attempts, she dozed off...

Sameer got busy in completing his work but keep looking at the door expecting her to be back, but she didn't return back even after an hour, "lagta hai jyaada hi naraaz ho gayi... mujhe usey yun force nahin karna chahiye tha... ek naam hi toh hai... mein bhi na kabhi kabhi bilkul impatient ho jaata hun bachchon ki tarah... ab raho yahaan akele aur karo intzaar ek jhalak ka... isase achchha toh office hi hai jahaan cctv mein har waqt voh meri aankhon ke saamne toh rehti hai... lagta hai ab ghar ke har kone mein bhi lagana padega..." he laughed slowly thinking how much difficult is getting for him to stay away from her even for a moment...